Author Topic: GIZMO  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: GIZMO
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2007, 18:03:32 PM »
((((Helen))))

I am so pleased that your vet has comfirmed that ^Gizmo^ died quickly and peacefully - he would have known nothing about it and theres no better way to go then laying out in the sun, Bless his heart.

It will get easier for you i promise, each day is a step forward and as the others have said there will come a day when the tears stop and you will be able to smile everytime you think of your special boy.
Dont worry about crying in strange places, we have all done it!
I remember breaking down in Asda's and Baclays Bank.

Sending you much love a gentle healing hugs

Michelle xxxx

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2007, 17:20:43 PM »
Good to hear from you, Helen  :hug:  We all understand how hard it is when you lose a furbabe but time is a great healer.  You'll still  miss him like hell but will eventually be able to smile when you think of him instead of crying (which is perfectly normal).  I'm glad the vet has confirmed that he would have died very quickly and not suffered.

Offline lilycat

• Senior Cat
  • Lilycat
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2007, 16:07:53 PM »
I'm so glad that the vet has confirmed HF.

One day you'll think of Gizzy and you won't cry - you'll be sad but you'll smile when you remember him  :Luv:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2007, 07:54:54 AM »
Aww, I am glad the vet has put your mind at ease, that will help a lot. IT is normal to cry when you look at his pics, and we are all here for you when you feel ready.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2007, 01:22:52 AM »
Great to hear fdrom you and we all understand completely.

Take one day at a time and we are all here for you and ready when you want to return  :hug: :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2007, 00:41:59 AM »
Hi Helen,

Good to hear from you. We all understand what you are going through so just come on as and when you feel able to. You were on the AWOL list today!!
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 00:40:13 AM »
Helen, it's good to hear from you.

If you need time out, that's understandable. But if you want to post about your gorgeous lad on here, we understand that too.

Take care.

:care:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
GIZMO
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 00:26:10 AM »
Hello all
Thankyou all for the kind, kind messages regarding the passing to Rainbow bridge of my beautiful baby boy Gizmo...... I am feeling a little better than I did since I showed my vet the pictures of Gizzy when he was dead (I had taken these because my youngest daughter was away and would have imagined the worst if I hadn't) He confirmed that he could see from Gizmo's position and the fact that there was no sign of pain on his face just a little sweet boy that had fallen asleep. He had no damaged claws no dirty coat not a drop of blood either

He said with the history of Smudge and Pickles cardiomyopathy he was almost certain that it was also Gizzy's heart that had failed and he was sure his death had been instant.  :hug:

I miss him terribly and I know some of you understand when you have that one special little fur babe (I love them all with all my heart but Gizzy and I had a wonderful relationship) I have made and idiot of myself the places I have broken down in tears including the supermarket and doctors surgery. I'm still finding waking up without my Gizzy head kiss so hard and that little face at the front door ever time I came home.

Louis has just stopped calling Gizmo and has become friends with Daisy it was her and Elle first birthday today and they all had a special tea.......I wished Gizmo could have been with them too.

I have had to take his pictures down from my living rooms and office as I cant cope with looking at them without crying quite yet

I will start posting again once I feel I can I'm just taking every day as it comes.

I'm just glad that I had the great pleasure and honour to be the meowmy of the most beautiful boy in the whole world. I will be happier when he sends me that Rainbow  :hug: :hug:

Thankyou all so much again and I hope you all and your beautiful fur babies are all keeping well  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Helen

xxx

Link to CatChat