Author Topic: soo cute!!  (Read 1175 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: soo cute!!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2011, 20:54:05 PM »
Ambercat used to love watching TV until the day of the nature program where she soooo wanted the hawk until they did a close up if beak and eye.....never seen her move so fast lol

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2011, 15:17:02 PM »
theyre soo funny aint they, think ile see how twix feels about that meerkat manner show lol

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 15:12:26 PM »
tilly watches tv, and amber has been known to try and kill things that are on tv - she even went behind the tv to check she had got it  :rofl:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2011, 13:39:09 PM »
Lupin maybe thinking about it but wasnt interested in the frozen planet.

Offline shirleyp01

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: sammy and abbie
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2011, 09:35:44 AM »
They are so lovely when they do that.  One of my girls puts her nose on the tele trying to see where they have gone, but i have to admit she prefers the computer and sending messages.

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
soo cute!!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »
Was watching homeward bound the other day and lil twix (although he isnt that little now) sat and watch ed the whole thing, and when poor sassy falls in the water he was meowing and hitting the screen, then we watched a bit of david attenbourgh and he loved that as well, wasnt too keen on the dolphins but loved the weasels lol. was soo cute watching him run round the telel looking for where the running weasels had gone  :rofl: Do your cats watch the tele?

Link to CatChat