Author Topic: What good boys!  (Read 1171 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: What good boys!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 23:03:40 PM »
Couldn't believe the title of your post Susanne  :evillaugh: :naughty: :rofl: :rofl:

Bless their little hearts  :Luv2:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: What good boys!
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 14:05:14 PM »
Awwwww, poor hungry breakfastless boys .......... naughty mummy  :rofl: :rofl:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
What good boys!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 12:33:34 PM »
I must praise and apologise to my boys for the time they got breakfast yesterday.  I shut them in the living room about 5am (they were awake and Jaffa sprayed the wardrobe because I ignored him - tryign to do that now to get him to stop waking up in the night - so I wasn't best pleased and I was in desperate need of a lie in) and hoped they'd let me sleep in to a reasonable hour as I really needed to catch up on my sleep.  Eventually I woke and groggilly heard a faint meiow from Mosi.  I reckoned it would be about 9am or maybe a bit later and no wonder they were hungry.  Looked at the clock and it was gone 12!  I can't believe they didn't wake me up sooner.  So they got their breakfast at lunchtime.  I did feel a little guilty!  But before you start feeling too sorry for them, they did have a meal at 10.30pm the night before.  Well done, boys!

Link to CatChat