Author Topic: I thought Dave was food mad...................  (Read 1177 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Re: I thought Dave was food mad...................
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 23:36:18 PM »
I looked after a friend's siamese once who could rip open Whiskas pouches with his teeth :evillaugh:
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 23:32:08 PM »
I dont know how you can say Dave is food mad :evillaugh: he spends more time chasing flies and moths then eating :rofl: :rofl:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Sheli_80

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to Henry and Charley
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 15:25:11 PM »
I wedge a stiff piece of cardboard into the space between the doors so they can't get in. My Garf loves to open doors, mainly to show off and show clever he is as all the food is now in the overhead cupboards, but I didn't like him opening the cupboard that houses the cleaners.

Offline Feline Costumier

• Honorary Cat
I thought Dave was food mad...................
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »
But he's not a patch on formerly stray kittens! Oh no!

I'm going to have to get a child catch thingy for the kitchen cupboard door where the food is. Actually, it's the door two along from where the food is but there's no divider and they've figured out how to open it. Every time I go into the kitchen, the door is open, sometimes there's a guilty furry face staring back at me from within and tonight they've broken into the biscuits :shify:

Still they all look at me mournfully for food every time I go into the kitchen, particularly Milo who is neither a proper stray or ever actually hungry as she generally just sniffs the bowl and wanders off to come back to it later.

They're all playing me :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat