Author Topic: Wet Food questions  (Read 1182 times)

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Wet Food questions
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 19:52:50 PM »
ooooh am an idiot!!

it isn't Tesco Finest (though I have a few pouches of that) is Tesco Luxury that I wasn't sure if it is complete

opened it and literally chunks of fish, just in jelly! and cheaper than Felix... was well impressed

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 19:22:19 PM »
hehe Tescos had all of them on 2 for 1 on single servings so got a selection to try them on, they were on Active Fit but the place selling it has stopped carrying all except the senior one

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 19:13:19 PM »
They are richer, my lot also struggle to eat a full portion.

Purina one isnt too bad, mid range id say,gourmet is wayyyy overpriced for the meat content  ;)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 15:26:34 PM »
Tesco finest is complete.  I've just been and had a look as I  have both the fishy ones and the chicken ones in.  It says on the back of the box, although it's not in very large print.

Jaffa will eat a whole pouch of whatever I give him, but I think the tesco finest will be a lot more filling than the felix.  It has a much higher meat/fish content.

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
Wet Food questions
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2009, 15:01:16 PM »
Hey

I have been trying to feed the boys a better quality wet food along with their dry. Yesterday I bought some Tescos Finest which claims to be 50% fish (got the fish variety) which the boys love. Anyway, the questions.

1) Is this a complete food? it seems pretty complete but doesn't *say* complete that I can see

2) If not complete is it fine with their complete dry?

3) On Felix etc the boys polish off a pouch each, with this stuff they barely managed half a pouch before wandering off to sleep it off, finishing it later... is that normal? (the pouches are smaller too, 85g not 100g)

4) I also bought some Purina One and Gourmet Complete pouches along with Tesco Finest... what are other peoples experiences with these foods?

sorry for all the questions but I want the best I can get for my babies

Link to CatChat