Author Topic: Might Be Helpful For Vet Visits/troublesome Cats?  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Might Be Helpful For Vet Visits/troublesome Cats?
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 17:00:53 PM »
Daniel, I've sent you a PM explaining about the necessity of obtaining permission before advertising on Purrs and telling you how to go about that if you're interested.

:thanks: for your understanding.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 16:46:58 PM »
Hi Daniel and very good  :evillaugh:  thankfuly my cats are a doddle they are oldies and just let us pop them in.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 16:48:28 PM by janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 16:09:58 PM »
Amusing cartoon  :evillaugh:

The idea has been around for sometime in a much sturdier wire form, called Nurses Best Friend  ;D
Its not that simple sliding the base under a cat tho, especially as fat as the cartoon one  :rofl:

Offline cat_fan78

• Kitten
Might Be Helpful For Vet Visits/troublesome Cats?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 15:58:12 PM »
Hi to all,
I'm Daniel and I have a 9 year old Tabby cat called Tigger. One of my equally cat-loving friends sent me this link a while ago:

[Advertising link removed by moderator]

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but as Tigger is a rescue cat, I have a lot of problems trying to get him in a cage/box for our visits to the vet. I ended up trying this product when I was at my wit's end and it's done us the world of good. It's much less of an uphill struggle now and although he still doesn't like the trip, it's far less stressful on both of us.

(Sorry if this is taken as advertising, but I really wanted to recommend this carrier. Also I thought the cartoon was hilarious!)

Best wishes
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 16:53:10 PM by Christine (Blip) »

Link to CatChat