Author Topic: Mosi and the mystery of the miraculously healing eye  (Read 1183 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Mosi and the mystery of the miraculously healing eye
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2008, 14:03:48 PM »
Mosi... Heal thy self  :rofl: :rofl: :Luv2:

Mary  :hug:
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2008, 13:27:31 PM »
Good news, and a vet visit averted  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 23:52:36 PM »
Wow, brilliant news :wow: Super powers Mosi ;D

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Mosi and the mystery of the miraculously healing eye
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 23:23:59 PM »
I got up this morning and found Mosi had a sore eye.  It was pink and sore looking, and he was holding it half closed most of the time.  He ate his breakfast fine and seemed ok in himself, but a bit subdued by Mosi standards.  I resigned myself to a probable trip to the vets, but was hoping a bit of bathing would help until I could get him there.  I got home today and his eye is perfectly normal.  Not a hint of redness and obviously causing him no problem.  Judging by the stuff knocked off the kitchen surfaces and the lop sided picture in the living room wall, he's been feeling anything but subdued too.  He's been chasing the laser most of the evening.  I guess he must have just got something in it and it's now out, but I can't help thinking he's just a big fraud!  ;D

Link to CatChat