Author Topic: So very mad at Zooplus  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
Re: So very mad at Zooplus
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 18:39:25 PM »
we don't have fleas, the spray I ordered apparently  helps prevent them, is Neutra-Dorf and is to remove old dog smell from the carpets  :sick:

wonder of wonders someone answered the phone, fixed my account (ish) so I can now see my order is being processed

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 17:29:49 PM »
If you logged in for the order then it may still arrive :wish:
The carpet spray wont cut the mustard for fleas if you have a problem, vetuk can sell you a good one  ;)

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 20:31:36 PM »
I ring that number and after 5 mins ringing I get an auto message 'you have called outside our business hours' at 9-10am (10-11 am there)

this is why I am annoyed is the lack of response. My mum has had no issues with them which is why I used them for the stuff.

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 20:30:49 PM »
I'm still trying to get the missing portion of an order sent out to me in July.  They are not responding to emails  >:(

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 20:21:31 PM »
Have you spoken to customer services ... they are very helpful usually:

Our customer service team can be contacted by e-mail using our online contact form, or Monday to Friday (9am to 4pm) in the following ways:
Telephone: +44 0870 964 0010
Fax: +44 0870 964 0011

Please note: Calls to either of these numbers will cost a minimum of £0.067 per minute depending on your service and length of the call.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 20:01:50 PM »
when I login with email address kiddy.kat@??????.com it says that that email addy is not registered after requesting a password reminder, when I enter the same email to register as a new customer it says it *is* registered and to sign in

I just can't win
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 20:34:18 PM by Indys Mamma »

Offline fluffybunny

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Geoffrey and Milly
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 17:06:35 PM »
Oh dear...have you tried putting in the email address it says is registered and doing the 'forgotten password' button - maybe it will then email you what it thinks are your login details.

I've obviously been lucky too as I've ordered from zooplus loads of times and never had a problem - hope you get sorted ok.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 15:39:14 PM »
I've never had a problem with them myself but I  know that somebody else here was having trouble getting hold of them - I don't really understand re the email address I thought you needed it to log on but I am a technical incompetent so I could be wrong

Offline Indys Mamma

• Distinguished Cat
So very mad at Zooplus
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 15:16:54 PM »
I am so mad at Zooplus at the moment

I made an order early last week for

1) a covered litter tray
2) Velcote food supplement
3) Carpet spray (anti flea and oder)

I then discovered that Zooplus didn't have my email address registered, my money has gone out for the order but no sign of it as yet, I cannot sign in as my email address is not registered with them, I cannot re-register because my email address is registered with them. I have had no replies to phone calls (no answer) e-forms on the site and the german phone number is no longer in operation.
I have now emailed the head of HR in both German and English saying that I am very upset with their communications

Link to CatChat