Author Topic: Garcia Jnr and Buster Jnr  (Read 77820 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Garcia Jnr and Buster Jnr
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 20:09:04 PM »
Poor babies  :( How anyone could firstly let them get into such a state, and then dump them, is beyond belief  :'(

RIP little Buster Jnr xx Sending postive vibes Garcia Jnr's way  :hug:

Hugs for you and Claire :grouphug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2009, 20:05:45 PM »
Oh how shocking and sad, RIP Buster Jnr x

Sending positive healing vibes to Garcia Jnr~~~~Best of luck!  :Luv: :hug: :hug:

Well done Claire, you are definitely one of our super Saviour's!  ;) :Luv: :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 20:05:23 PM »
Poor little Buster Jnr, RIP little man.

I wish Garcia Jnr lots of get well vibes and Claire does a supurb job helping you  :hug: :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2009, 20:04:23 PM »
Poor babies, they are lucky someone was there and able to get them treatment. RIP Buster Jnr, and fingers crossed for Garcia Jnr.
Please spay your cat

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 19:59:00 PM »
Oh the poor baby. Fingers crossed and wishes for Garcia Jnr. He certainly has the same looks. His namesake would be proud he's come this far.

RIP Buster Jnr. :hug:

A huge :cuddle: for Claire and for you, T. xx

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
Garcia Jnr and Buster Jnr
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 19:57:12 PM »
Todays events are heartbreaking but people need to know what things are really like in rescue

Today Claire came to attend to the cats so that I could have a much needed day out, all cats fed,clean and happy she went home as agreed and when she returned at 2pm, she found a box placed on Busters Bench with 2 tiny kittens inside,she got them to our vets straight away, one kitten was beyond help and had to be pts, the second kitten is very poorly with cat flu and chest infection,he has been given sub q fluids and antibiotics, he is 6 weeks old and weighs just 257grams ; Claire has named him Garcia after her bridge boy Mr. Garcia, the dead one i named Buster Jnr. One thing is certain Garcia Jnr is going to need a lot of help and prayers if he is going to make it as his breathing is very laboured. We are currently syringe feeding him.

As for Claire she is a true hero,today is the first time she has ever had to see a kitten pts and then she had to hold Garcia and listen to his cries while vet injected fluid into him 3 times, it must have been so traumatic for her; I am so lucky to have her and realise that I can never thank her enough for all she does.

As for Garcia Jnr, please remember him in your prayers. Pics show a very much cleaned up kitten.

Link to CatChat