Author Topic: Another vet visit for Pebbles  (Read 21582 times)

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Another vet visit for Pebbles
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 09:34:30 AM »
Poor Pebbles.  Hope it turns out to be nothing serious,

Offline chrisleitz

• Senior Cat
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2006, 09:08:55 AM »
Des, I keep all fingers, and my lot all their paws crossed for you and Pebbles.
Best wishes, Chris, Samson, Buddie and Pepper

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2006, 07:53:15 AM »
I am more worried about her today, they had coley for tea last night, and she didn't touch hers, I had to take that and her biscuits downstairs at 10.30 cos she hadn't come back upstairs, and found her still downstairs this morning, I had to entice her upstairs and then take her brekkie to her. Fingers crossed the vet can see her asap. Her fur has never taken this long to grow back though.
Please spay your cat

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2006, 00:46:25 AM »
Good luck with vet visit. I guess she is eating OK? I always found the fur took a long time to grow back, Kockas used to grow quick but Franta and Ducha takes for ever.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 19:19:09 PM »
Ela, any other cat and I would agree, but not with Pebbles - this is at least the 4th time she has had bits shaved, and the rest have all done really well, so it is another odd thing with her - even the vet says she is odd, we have both thought there must be something underlying with all her issues, yet every test has come back negative, and I dont think there is much else they can test for!!
Thanks Emma - I just can't believe we are having weight issues again, this is nearly 2 years of them now, and while most cat owners get to go to the weight clinic with overweight cats, yet again, I get to go with an underweight cat!! She is still acting out of character, so shall be ringing the vets tomorrow.
Please spay your cat

Offline devilish_ushotmail

• Adult Cat
  • Tom Cat - My Bestest Friend in the Whole World
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 18:44:52 PM »
Oh Desley I dont know what to say  :(- I hope she picks up soon shes such a lovely girl :Luv: xxxxxxx

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 16:05:19 PM »
just noticed that she has had hardly any fur growth from her trip to the emergency vets, which is nearly a month

I would not be to concerned about that aspect as I have loads of cats that seem to take forever,  yet others that grow  back almost in front of your eyes.

However, the others things you mentioned that are a   a worry for you I understand
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 16:06:06 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Another vet visit for Pebbles
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 15:32:18 PM »
Not happy with my little girl at the moment - she has taken to sleeping in the bathroom, and I initially thought it was cos of the rad, until I watched her try and get on the bed last night and fail - she doesn't try again, she just walks off. So, I put her on the bed, and have adjusted the quilt to help her. Just given her a good groom, and her shoulders are looking really prominent, and her hips and spine slightly so so I want to get her weighed. Have also just noticed that she has had hardly any fur growth from her trip to the emergency vets, which is nearly a month ago - and she is fighting me to check as well, not sure why, could just be her being her usual temperamental self, or could be uncomfortable. I really really hoped that she didn't have to have any more vet visits this year, but obviously not!!
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat