Author Topic: Could anyone use some Fortekor?  (Read 1193 times)

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
Re: Could anyone use some Fortekor?
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 17:09:56 PM »
I have Winston on Fortekur (had Smartie on them too before i lost him 6 weeks ago , he was on them for around 6 years due to heart conditions)

Winston is on them for a heart murmur -if no rescue wants them , Winston and me would be grateful -thankyou.

You're most welcome to them, pm me your address & i'll get them sent out to you  :) x

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 16:57:23 PM »
I have Winston on Fortekur (had Smartie on them too before i lost him 6 weeks ago , he was on them for around 6 years due to heart conditions)

Winston is on them for a heart murmur -if no rescue wants them , Winston and me would be grateful -thankyou.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 16:37:34 PM »
 :hug: :hug:

Offline Lindsey (thefunkyinuit)

• Senior Cat
Could anyone use some Fortekor?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 16:22:14 PM »
Hi, I have 43 fortekor palatable 2.5mg tablets left from Lacie's meds. They are in their blister packs/original box, they will save someone around £40. I am quite happy to post them out to the first person who asks. I think Lacie would be pleased to know that her meds are helping another poorly kitty. X

Link to CatChat