Author Topic: Whats your best way to annoy  (Read 1370 times)

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Re: Whats your best way to annoy
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 18:20:28 PM »
I think Amber is getting her own back today......she keeps sitting looking at me and when I look back meows which as shes a very quiet cat isnt normal but I have no idea what she wants.......Ive fed her, Ive cleaned the tray, Ive played so Im guessing the next thing to try is dreamies  :naughty:
love
Tab

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 17:50:50 PM »
Charlie doesn't like being disturbed in his drawer under the bed, but I have to give him a quick tickle to make sure he is ok.

All 3 of mine love to help make the bed, Poppy is a bit savage though and has made Pete bleed a couple of times, when he's been tucking in the sheet. She won't move off the bed so we put the fitted sheet over her. She then gets even more silly, but won't come out.

They love to dive into the rumpled up quilt. I folded it up once ands Charlie still got in it, looked like a furry swiss roll.

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
that leg pic is class :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Whats your best way to annoy
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2012, 21:51:22 PM »
I quite often do the handwarming trick, and the throwing dressing gowns or duvets over them - they love it! :naughty:

I think my favourite annoyance is when I try to get Riley of MY chair, I give him a gentle shove and rather than take the hint and jumping off (like Lu does) he makes me slide him off with one long shove before he collapses to the floor, flashes me a filfthy look and saunters off :evillaugh:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 21:23:27 PM »
Amber likes duvets as well..... Shes the 'leg'!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f258/tab24/dcp_1174a.jpg

Offline thekittensmittens

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Miyagi , Georgia, Pacey & Little Mo RIP....also 10 lovebirds and rainbow the rosella! Rip Cookie & Sunny my beautifull cockatiels
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 21:04:12 PM »
I was making the beds today and georgia deciced to lie on my daughters as i was trying to put duvet on, i gave her tummy tickles etc but she wouldnt budge....so i put duvet on top of her..and left :evillaugh:

Offline tab

• Super Cat
  • Slave to Amber
Whats your best way to annoy
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 20:56:53 PM »
your furry purry without really upsetting it???

I came home today as I walked into the flat I saw Amber snuggled on my bed. My hands were freezing and my first thought was...furry tummy and duvet means warm spot so I stuck my freezing hands under her tum which was lovely and warm until she gave me a look of total disgust at being over familiar and stood up.....Being Amber though she didnt get any farther before she had to turn back, rub her head against my face and purr.

So what do you do that would annoy you but makes the purry purr???/

I mean I cant be the only one.....can I  :naughty:
love
Tab

Link to CatChat