Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Help Offered

I want to foster!!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Sarah_Jane:
JaneyK that looks alot like what i looked like about a hour ago....... BUT THEY'RE HERE!!!!!  will post pics etc tomoz when they settled, twix isnt happy staring at them currently from the saftey of the cat tree lol  :rofl: :rofl: what have i let myself in for  :rofl: :rofl:

Janeyk:
 :evillaugh: will this do  :pull hair:

Sarah_Jane:
Still waiting!!! Sheilarose we deffo need a smiley like that. Apparently its going to be sometime tonight so hopefully my wait is almost over!!!!
 :rofl: iv had a nap to try and pass the time but twix decided it was too out of the ordinary and jumped on my head so only got about a half hour lol

sheilarose:
Can we have a smiley for drumming fingers, twiddling thumbs?

SJ, use the time to get some rest - I think you're going to need all the P&Q you can get before the happy event!

Good luck!  :luck: :relax:

Sarah_Jane:
Thanks guys.

The house is spotless the dogs are bathed there is nothing more i can do but wait god i hate waiting having to physically stop myself from ringing her to see if there ready yet.  :rofl:

Forgot to tell you all she said it was 3 8 week olds b/w  :Luv: :Luv:  :rofl: :rofl:telling me that though is just like telling a kid you are going to a sweet/toy shop and you can eat/play with as much as u can but im not telling u when were going just that we are.  :sneaky:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version