Cat Rescue & Rehoming > Help Offered

I want to foster!!

<< < (6/6)

Sarah_Jane:
Well after a hectic few days,  :Crazy: :Crazy: and some hard thinking and a bit of research and some twisting of OH arm :sneaky:  and a bit of bad/good news from work (depending on whether your my dog or my landlord) i am dropping hours so will be home alot, I have decided to foster. Never done nothing like it before but after talking to OH and him not wanting the commitment of another animal and me being me and knowing fine well if i rescue one i will want to rescue them all i thought well if you foster you kind of are rescueing more.. :sneaky: lol and if the what everyone says is true i  might end up keeping a few. ...  :sneaky: :rofl:

And reading posts on here of all your hard work and how many cats are needing homes atm i really want to give it a go. Iv emailed a few local rescues and havent really got anything back as of yet, but it is the weekend, but me being me i want it to happen now!! LoL so i thought id post on here see if this gets me anywhere today lol

Now im going to sort the spare room out and turn it into the cat room,  :rofl: :rofl: didnt mention that to OH  :rofl:
 Oh i live in durham thanks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version