Author Topic: She hasnt got room !!  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Re: She hasnt got room !!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2007, 15:54:07 PM »
You could, of course, tell the registration authority that she took your booking for Tramp and then let you down?  I would.

Anyway, the most important thing is to find a lodging for Tramp, I know.

:hug:

I have spoken to the cattery the lady said she had found for me.
It isnt a cattery but a lady who works for CP and has a few "houses" in her garden. She says she can take Tramp so i am going to see her tomorrow.

The problem i have is that Tramp is not vaccinated but the original women had an isolation pen that he was going to have, so i cant even book him in another cattery. Had she had told me sooner that she couldnt take him i would have got him vacinnated so i could have found somewhere for him . Now i have no choice but to put him with the CP women.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2007, 19:27:44 PM »
You could, of course, tell the registration authority that she took your booking for Tramp and then let you down?  I would.

Anyway, the most important thing is to find a lodging for Tramp, I know.

:hug:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 18:21:46 PM »
Could you make other arrangements for all of them? Another cattery maybe?

I go away a week today !

The cattery i am using is F.A.B registered and brilliant so i dont want to change them rest of them. I have viewed all the other catteries in my area and most of them are S**T - this cattery is by far the best.

I will just have to wait for her to ring me and see where this other cattery she is talking about is.

ccmacey

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 17:50:15 PM »
Could you make other arrangements for all of them? Another cattery maybe?

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
She hasnt got room !!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 17:10:05 PM »
Remember i was saying the other day that the cattery might not have room for Tramp now -
Well the lady has left a message with my son to say that she deff hasnt got room but knows of somewhere else he can go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really upset by this - have tried to return her call but there is no answer

:'( :'( :'( :'( I really dont need this added stress

Link to CatChat