Author Topic: Why cat guys make great boyfriends  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Re: Why cat guys make great boyfriends
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2013, 13:18:16 PM »
I'm married to an animal guy.  I could never live with anyone who did not respect other living creatures. 

It does get a bit of a bind helping him pick up snails/slugs/worms from pavements when we are out walking  :innocent:  Not sure everyone appreciates us placing them in their gardens to save them from being trodden on ........

Same with us and my OH.   :evillaugh:  We do get some funny looks, but it's one of the reasons I love him, and have been married for 32 years this September.  He cares.  Says it all really.  Animal men care.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2013, 11:07:36 AM »
I'm married to an animal guy.  I could never live with anyone who did not respect other living creatures. 

It does get a bit of a bind helping him pick up snails/slugs/worms from pavements when we are out walking  :innocent:  Not sure everyone appreciates us placing them in their gardens to save them from being trodden on ........

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 13:58:28 PM »
animal men are the best how can you not like a man who cares about other things

Offline beowulf

• Adult Cat
  • Willow and Jessie's provider
  • Slave to: Willow and Jessie-Moo
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 13:00:37 PM »
lol.....i dont consider myself a cat guy, neither am i a dog guy.....im an animal guy  ;D

cant walk past a cat or dog without trying to fuss it, the other half says when we visit im more interested in the pets than the grand kids ......to be honest ive learnt id rather talk to a cat or dog than 99% of the humans ive come into contact in my life  :evillaugh:, at least animals are honest

Offline jezebel

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Vincent, RIP beautiful Drum & Bass sisters and the lovely Bruce
You can't change the world by rescuing one cat, but for that one cat you are changing its world.

Link to CatChat