Author Topic: Rusalka's spay booked for Friday!  (Read 1348 times)

Offline funkiechicken

• Hero Cat
  • Nutty About Kitten-Cats!!
  • Slave to: Nuggie (& until recently Tazi x)...& Peanut "de Poirot"!
Re: Rusalka's spay booked for Friday!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 16:48:08 PM »
Definitely need photos  ;D
Getting spayed will more likely keep her kitten like and snuggley  ;D otherwise she'll mature and prefer to hang out with boys than her Meowmi   :shify:
Cats are independent, don't listen, don't come in when you call, stay out all night and when they're home they like to be left alone to sleep....Every quality that Women HATE in a Man, they LOVE in a Cat...

Nuggie (31.08.2002)
Peanut (14.12.09)
Sleep Tight Baby Tazi xx 04.04.98 - 20.10.11 xx

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Rusalka, Orpheus, Tosca and Carmen
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 09:47:01 AM »
Arh I didn't post. We couldn't afford it last week  :( so we are going to do it in two weeks time definatly. I have kept her waiting for too long really (she was born in September) she was just so tiny at 6 months though. :)
Kitty x x x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2012, 23:50:42 PM »
How did it go then?  Hope she's recovering nicely.  :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 23:10:52 PM »
Aaaaw Rusalka's a right cuddle bum bless her - where are the photos  ;) :Luv2: :hug:

Good luck for Friday and hopefully the cuddles will still be coming your way.  :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 23:05:58 PM »
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  ;D

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 21:54:45 PM »
Carmen only cuddles me when she wants to. Tosca I never get to cuddle she gets on my knee but doesn't sit down she sort of walks up and down unsure of what to do then goes and snuggles down in her favourite spot on the sofa. Orpheus is cuddly but not as much as Rusalka. Rusalka gets under the duvet with me and hubby and I've woken up in the middle of the night to find her snuggled close to my heart lying in my arms.  :Luv2:
Kitty x x x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 21:36:39 PM »
I am sure she wont change only as she grows older and more confident  ;D

Offline KittyB

• Adult Cat
Rusalka's spay booked for Friday!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 21:34:56 PM »
I phoned up the vets today and she's booked in for Friday. Rusalka is the smallest of our feline family and she's about 8 months old now. Still quite small but I can't really leave it any longer, not with the weather getting warmer.

She's not ventured outside yet so I need to get her sorted before she starts going out. Carmen, Tosca, Orpheus are all sorted and go outside. (Orpheus not so much doesn't like to leave his sister for too long!)

I feel a little sad in a way my little kitten is growing up and it's taken a little longer than the others. She still snuggles with us like she did when she was a baby. Really hope it doesn't change after Friday.  :scared: But I'm sure she'll be just fine :)
Kitty x x x

Link to CatChat