Author Topic: Natures Menu kitten food - does anyone use it?  (Read 1567 times)

Online Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Natures Menu kitten food - does anyone use it?
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 23:19:43 PM »
Mosi had natures menu kitten when he was little but he also had hi life junior and almo nature kitten.  Unfortunately most kitten food seems to be chicken or at least poultry so not much variety.

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
Re: Natures Menu kitten food - does anyone use it?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 23:19:30 PM »
None of mine would touch it when they were little (but will eat adult Natures Menu). Going to try the remaining kitten pouches on Miss Boopy and see if she'll eat them. Don't think one flavour is any prob at all. I think most premium kitten foods are one flavour.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Natures Menu kitten food - does anyone use it?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 23:15:58 PM »
'K' day is looming  :wow: so I have to start making decisions about food etc.  They are being fed Whiskas kitten food at the moment so I will be changing over gradually to something more meaty. 

I would like to feed them Natures Menu when they are adults so it kind of makes sense to start them on the Natures Menu kitten food but as far as I can see there is only one flavour.  Has anyone fed their kitten/s on NM kitten food and was the one flavour thing an issue?  I will also be giving them dry, James Wellbeloved kitten but am just a bit concerned that they won't want to eat the same flavour every day for a year!

Link to CatChat