Cat General > General Cat Chat

Tallulah Hasn't Come Home!

(1/5) > >>

Jennbear:
Thanks all for your lovely comments. Tallulah, being her modest self, says thanks too! She's been in since and has tried the odd escape effort but I think she's coming round to the fact that she has to stay in and tolerate our little one till next week. She actually seems abit playful today and even came and licked my hand (normally she doesn't tolerate us much either!) The little one is also starting to try to make a run for it when the back door's opened but when she makes it out, if I haven't been quick enough, she just stands and doesn't know what to do next. She's 6 months and has been spayed so is allowed restricted garden time under human supervision....oh and the watchful eye of Tallulah....she loves us really! LOL!  :cold:

Beccles:
Whew - glad she's in! Grounded for a few days is a good idea, maybe a week if you can bear it.

One of my little'uns has just got all interested in what's outside the front door...  :o

Gill (sneakiefeline):
So pleased she is home  ;D

Nick (Peanut & Boo):
cheeky little monkey !  butter wouldn't melt eh :innocent:

I expect one of your neighbours took her in because of the bad weather.

after all She is just a little bit gorgeous  ;D

Littlebobo:
Brilliant news !

Naughty little thing ...If i was you i would keep the little madam in for a few days ...but is up to you and depends how she feels about it after all sure she would let you know about it soon enough !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version