Author Topic: Incredible speed - WOW  (Read 5839 times)

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
Re: Incredible speed - WOW
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 19:07:43 PM »
Hello Aunties Tan and Tiggy's Mum!

Purreeeeee!! We's just gotted a Chrimbo pressie off our Meowmie :wow: :wow: ;D It's Da Bird an she sez that after wot you sez she will buy us Da Mousie fingumy after Christmas wen she has sum more pennies

Luv Sweepie and Jonty xx

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 18:37:30 PM »
Posted by: gibraltarcat 

I only placed my order yesterday and it arrived this morning -   sooo much! Trouble is, Da bird was meant to be for Christmas but Meowmy is weakening fast and I think the puds will win and have it very soon!!!

:rofl: Ooo it's too tempting to keep a week to see what it's like  :evillaugh:  Betcha she gave in hey!!  :evillaugh:

Excellent  :)  I hope you got a 'da mouse' attachment for them too, they're all the rage this Christmas!

Tan does the shop, and runs this site, and produces the Purrs diary AND works full time - she's amazing, don't know how she finds the time  :hug:

Oooo yeah definatley have to have the Da mousey cause it's the most popular Da bird accessory from 100 cats surveyed  ;) :evillaugh:

Lol Hun yeap been pretty busy lately but hoping now to get all my accounts work done this week so i can relax for chrimbo break and read more posts than i have been able to last couple of months.  :) 
I love it ya know all this  even though i a little :tired: zzz  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 23:57:06 PM »
Excellent  :)  I hope you got a 'da mouse' attachment for them too, they're all the rage this Christmas!

Tan does the shop, and runs this site, and produces the Purrs diary AND works full time - she's amazing, don't know how she finds the time  :hug:

Offline gibraltarcat

• Senior Cat
Incredible speed - WOW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 20:03:17 PM »
I only placed my order yesterday and it arrived this morning -  :thanks: sooo much! Trouble is, Da bird was meant to be for Christmas but Meowmy is weakening fast and I think the puds will win and have it very soon!!!

Link to CatChat