Author Topic: Nail files !  (Read 1222 times)

Offline berties mum

• Hero Cat
Re: Nail files !
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2007, 19:25:38 PM »
When Bertie was smaller, he was a real magpie and would move anything shiny.  I spent hours looking for all sorts of things, and it wasn't until we moved house that we found the whole lot carefully piled up under the bed - earrings, pennies, hairclips, rings ... lucky I found his stash before he started selling on eBay or something  :rofl:

Offline puddypaws

• Hero Cat
  • Mum to Sophie and Oscar
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 15:16:03 PM »
Our previous cat, Sid, used to attack fluffy slippers.  He never bothered with any other footwear, but completely destroyed my "old lady" slippers that one of my sons bought (as a joke he said, although I have my suspicions...) but Sid shredded all the fluff off them  and then had that smug look on his face.

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 10:33:07 AM »
Yes Leo does this - he is now in the habbit of stealing toys from me when playing & running away with them !

He has just sprinted accross the living room and jumped on my vase with fake flowers in it & is now in attack mode !

Must rescue them !

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 09:12:31 AM »
they fall into the category of 'play only under supervision' although Smidgen seems to completely ignore these rules. I find my nail file, hairbrush, cosmetic brushes, shoes, you name it all carefully piled at the bottom of the stairs when I get home. And 'move-the-furniture' vacuuming discovers all sorts of treasures :sneaky:

Offline lisa77

• Hero Cat
  • Little Leo..
Nail files !
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 08:57:46 AM »
Good Morning everyone.. up at 06.50am.. Joys of Little Leo thumping around calling me to go serve his breakie !

Are nail files harmful to the little fluff balls ? He is obsessed with it..!!  I think he is facinated with the texture but took it off of him just incase !  :Luv:

Link to CatChat