Author Topic: is this normal  (Read 1215 times)

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
Re: is this normal
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2007, 22:04:19 PM »
there both indoor as it would end in siaster to let them out what with us living in a flat.  :thanks: for putting my mind at ease my i also add that there a year old

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2007, 21:53:07 PM »
phew thats a relief  :evillaugh:

Sounds like he is becoming sexually mature and lots of hormones zippin around his body and him not knowing what to do with them  :shify:  If he's indoor only then neutering can wait a month if thats the case.

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 21:51:23 PM »
for her at any rate. Smidgen tries it on with Esther from time to time also. Though I have never caught him sitting on her face  :rofl: :rofl: I don't think he will be lasting the full six months before he gets the snip..

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 21:49:24 PM »
lynn forgot to add phoenix has been spayed so theres no chance of kittens

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 21:41:12 PM »
Are both of them entire/unneutered ???

If so then act fast as a month may be too late for an unplanned and possible very expensive pregnancy  :-:

Personally i would say if both werent neutered then that is far more important that the boosters which can easily wait a couple of weeks.

Offline furballmom

• Senior Cat
  • Gimlee and Phoenix
is this normal
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 21:26:57 PM »
Hi guys,
 so today when  i came home  my two cats were just sat lounging like they usually do when  Gimley went and plonked his bits right on Phoenix's face is this normal. was a bit shocked and gobsmacked that he sat on her face. I must also add that when they play fight she sometimes try's to nip his testicles.Before you say i have to get gimley neutered i am planning on doing so its just moneys a bit tight this month and the cats are having there boosters on Thursday
thanxs
Helen

Link to CatChat