Author Topic: Still frightened?  (Read 1206 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Still frightened?
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 11:43:14 AM »
Hi Ems

Lexy does that too now and again. You know she came to me very timid but now and again shows me who is boss.

:Luv:

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
Re: Still frightened?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 11:34:09 AM »
She may not have realised you were awake and it scared her.

Our Penguin who's a bit timid gets freaked when you walk anywhere near him or make a loud noise.

Pretty much anything he's not expecting he'll run for it. But he loves coming up to you and getting fuss.

Offline ems

• Super Cat
  • My two gorgeous girls, Nina (white) and Kiki
Still frightened?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 11:28:28 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to see what people make of something Kiki does,

As many of you know when we got Kiki nearly a year ago (how quickly has that gone past?) she was very timid, hid under the table for several days and after a lot of perserverance she seemed to reach a turning point and became my little sweetie, following me around, talking to me, loves being picked up and cuddled, playing with Nina and running around like a mad thing!   :Luv:

But... She did something this morning that she does sometimes so i though i'd come on and ask you guys what you think.

She has taken to curling up right next to my tummy in bed sometimes under the covers. This morning she was right next to me purring away and i sleepily started stroking her, out of nothing her ears went back she looks at me like she's never seen me before and bolts of the bed, clawing my arm on the way (Nina looks up from her slumber at the bottom of the bed v. confused!). Then within minutes she is crying at the side of the bed and comes back on again.

We know that she had kittens very young and was found living outside with her kittens in a plant pot, (she is no older than 2 now), My OH thinks it is just from having to fend for herslf from a young age and sometimes she just sort of freaks out and has to be on her own for a minute or so? It sounds ridiculous but it is like she forgets where she is and panics?

Any advice greatly appreciated

Thanks as always  :thanks:

ems
xxxx

Link to CatChat