Author Topic: Sweeties vets visit  (Read 1188 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Sweeties vets visit
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2007, 07:48:58 AM »
Glad teh first lot of bloods showed nothing Liz, and fingers crossed for the thyroid tests.
Please spay your cat

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2007, 22:50:55 PM »
I appeared in the vets with a frothy faced black cat
  :rofl:

Fingers crossed for the thyroid results  ;D

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 22:36:55 PM »
Aw Sweetie sounds wonderful. What's the secret Liz? I want Lexy to sit nice for the vet lady!

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Sweeties vets visit
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 14:55:36 PM »
Today I took my soulnmate to the vet for blood tests as her HRH Sweetie aged 15 but doesn't look a day over one has been exhibiting all the appearance of Thyroid issues

So being the dutiful parent takes her ladyship to the vet for bloods - she hates travelling in a cat box and after 5 miles I appeared in the vets with a frothy faced black cat - she then comes out of the box in the waiting rooms sits on my knee and kneads dutifully through trousers!  A Labrador dog though he would come for a look and he duly got the full paw treatment - at that point we are called through!

Vet is amazed as she walks out of the box and sits on the table and just looks at her - she is one of best for staying put on the table - vet does her blood pressure which was fin then clips under her chin to take bloods - Sweeties still sitting well behaved in now yowling like a banshee but let the vet get all the stuff she needed.

vets have just phoned to say in house tests show she is fit and well and am I sure she is 15!  Thyroid results will be back in 5 days and until then I will pander to her every whim as I ruined her day by taking her out during the sleep period! ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Link to CatChat