Author Topic: prescriptions...?  (Read 1217 times)

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
Re: prescriptions...?
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 17:16:50 PM »
ah ha!!!  i see! i think!! i thought there might have been a number or something, but i understand now i think.  thank you!!!  ;D

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 17:02:02 PM »
also got drontal prescription.  i all confused!!!

As Drontal is no longer a POM you don't need a prescription for it.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 18:44:22 PM by Ela »
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 16:46:18 PM »
I wanna do this to and this is what ya need to do to buy from Vets uk

If you purchase a prescription drug for your pet and wish to buy it more cheaply from Vet UK, please follow the instructions below.

1) Obtain a prescription from your vet for the item(s) you wish to buy, you will ALWAYS need a veterinary prescription for ANY of these medicines, if we do not receive the prescription we will not despatch your item(s). Prescriptions are now free from your vet, and must remain so until November 2008.

2) Buy your items from the site paying careful attention to match to exact product and quantity written on your prescription. If you cannot see your product just email us for a price as we can sell any POM, however, not all are as yet entered onto the website.

Send in your prescription to
Vet UK, Grange Barn, Sutton Grange, Ripon, N. Yorks. HG4 3JZ.

Please note we can no longer accept faxed or emailed prescriptions.

If you are buying from a prescription already held at Vet UK, your prescription must have repeat instructions clearly stated on the original prescription or outstanding quatities left to purchase: to clarify you cannot re-order POM`s from an already presented prescription if the full entitlement of medication has already been purchased. Please also either contact us or mention in the order message box that your order is a repeat; as if this is not mentioned at purchase your order will be delayed as it will be filed awaiting a prescription.....

Offline hannah (weeny)

• Honorary Cat
  • JASPER!!
prescriptions...?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 16:27:17 PM »
holy moly!!!  well me and jasper just been to vets. i need a drink!!!! all went fine, but he got very hot and wasnt exactly happy. but all went ok.  he weighs 5.03 Kg and has to be careful not to put more on.  but to be honest he's a large cat so i think he's fine!

anyhoop, twas an expensive visit!!  cost £45.23  :Crazy:  and that was for his jabs and a drontal tab.  i was asking about other stuff while i was there and stronghold was like £16 for 3 so i thought hey i'll get it on vetuk and then at least i can help one of the charity links, so i asked for a prescription cos i thought i needed one but.... did i?  i dont understand how it works online!!!!  also got drontal prescription.  i all confused!!!  :innocent:

Link to CatChat