Author Topic: Dare devil cat  (Read 1268 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: Dare devil cat
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 11:30:42 AM »
What a cat Bailey is, such adventures! I can really understand why you keep him in. We keep Archie in at nights but may have to make him an indoor cat before he has one too many adventures. :(

Offline suzi

• Adult Cat
Re: Dare devil cat
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 10:25:25 AM »
I also have a dare devil cat!

We've had Bailey a year now...and in that time he's locked himself in people's cars overnight....nearly got taken away in a delivery van (my boyfriend had to chase the van down the street!!!)....hit by a car and had tail amputated...burnt his whiskers till they curled up and needed to be trimmed....thats the main ones i can think of just now!!! But basically..always getting into trouble....always putting himself in dangerous situations.

We now made the decision to make him an indoor cat...which I know is a contriversial and debated topic (that I dont want to start here!) But we honestly felt that he had used his nine lives and we would loose him if he went outside! The vet has advised us to put him down after the car accident as he was initally doubly incontinent..but we refused...gave him TLC..and he made a ful recovery)

Good luck with your stunt man!!!!!!!  ;)

(Just realised I posted on your other link and it's archie your talking about..sound like he's making a good recovery though!!!)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 10:32:01 AM by suzi »

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Dare devil cat
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 09:03:06 AM »
Archie scared me to death last night. I was  upstairs dozing in bed,  when I heard a scrabbling behind the curtains. When I went to look he was dissapearing out of the top window. Thankfully I just managed to grab him. I have not had another cat do this and Archie seems to be a real dare devil. Since we collected him from the animal shelter in October he has leapt out of a tree, jumped in a box of wood preservative , leapt in the bath and had his tail amputated. I am a nervous wreck! :Crazy:

Link to CatChat