Author Topic: Why is he doing that?!  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
Re: Why is he doing that?!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 11:28:18 AM »
 :rofl: It would make sense for him to be doing it excited he always excited atm or come find me when he stuck on the top of the tree, but he does it when he is smelling something ike a crisp packet or peppers, so strong smells might be setting him off????
He must have done it a thousand times this morning lol he driving me mental trying to figure out what he wants!!
  :Crazy:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 11:20:04 AM »
Algie does a meow that turns to a growl when he feels I am ignoring him, of course he knows he only has to do this and he gets my undivided attention  :sneaky:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 11:06:06 AM »
I know exactly the sound you mean, kind of a manic long meow? When the boys do this it means they're hyper/excited or sometimes attention seeking ie come and find me!

Offline Sarah_Jane

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Twix, numerous foster kittens currently have a 2 babies with out names yet!
Why is he doing that?!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 10:59:10 AM »
Hi Right
twix keeps making this noise, its like half a growl half a meow and a bit of i dont know lol, he makes it all the time, running after the dog, running ropund the house at the top of his tree, randomly while looking out window, going up the stairs, playing toes under blanket. I thought it was a happy noise but he makes it when he is just smelling something??!!! and when he gets stuck at top of his tree

ile try and explain it ... its like a meerrrorooccewww  :rofl: im no good at sounds but should i be worried he is upset or is he excited or something??

It driving me mad that i dont know  :-: :-:

Link to CatChat