Author Topic: My Very Own Cat Movie  (Read 1172 times)

Offline samandred

• Adult Cat
Re: My Very Own Cat Movie
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 11:19:33 AM »
I am definitly gonna talk to those who are seeing him and get them to keep in touch with me.  And let them be aware that he welfare is my responsibility and if they are gonna get his time, then they ned to be honest about it...

ccmacey

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 10:31:28 AM »
That was brill  ;D

Seems like little Preet has made your home his and for the fact that many of your neighbours are feeding him but only you have made the desicion to get him neutered and take such good care of him I do believe you have the right to call him yours. And you have also bought him toys and a cat tree I bet none of the neighbours have done that. Stand by your rights and let this little fella know where he belongs.  :)

Offline samandred

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 10:25:21 AM »
Thank you

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 08:59:04 AM »
He's wonderful, I am very partial to B&Ws.. lovely video.

Offline samandred

• Adult Cat
My Very Own Cat Movie
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 08:49:34 AM »
I uploaded this movie onto the strands I have been talking on and it seemed like a nice idea to let loose and start a new strand with it and invite you to upload your movies as well. 

The root I took was that I had a film on my computer, then I went to You Tube, go to www.youtube.com, and then click top right, 'upload movies', sign up an account, free and simple, then upload a movie as long as it is less than 100Mb in size and then they re-size it.  Very simple.  Unless, of course, if your video is in your camera, then you may need to purchase a firewire cable (photography Jargon for a special cable going from camera to computer) and load it into your computer, then visit You Tube.

and here is mine...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCi5_LcMPJA

Link to CatChat