Author Topic: Vomiting well kind off !!!  (Read 1175 times)

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
Re: Vomiting well kind off !!!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 15:02:04 PM »
it does seem strange that they were both sick
see how she goes over the next hour or so .
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: Vomiting well kind off !!!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 14:42:47 PM »
If  Biscuit were mine I would know by looking at her if she needed to go to the vets. If I were you I would keep an eye on her for a few hours and if there is any change to her normal behaviour or she refuses Tea/supper  I would contact the vet immediately. If she act as normal and devours tea with no consequences and is using the tray and all is normal then you can possibly assume it is just one of those things.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Offline Cathy Biscuits mom

• Adult Cat
  • Biscuit
Vomiting well kind off !!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 14:30:52 PM »
Just been home for lunch and as I walked through the door promptly stepped in something  :sick: Biscuit bless her had brought up her biscuits lol, sorry for being graphic but you know what I mean when I say only slightly soggy and not at all digested. I was thinking she was just been a greedy guts and eat too much.

But then when I was talking to my neighbour she mentioned that Gemma (her cat) had been sick this morning too, she didn't go into graphic detail.  Both Biscuit and Gemma have free access to outside and generally stay together to the point of going in and out of each others house (considering their not litter mates or don't even live together their the best of friends  :Luv:)

So now do I start to get paranoid and think some one's out to get our cats or put it down to coincidence and play the watch wait and see game. What do you think?

Link to CatChat