Author Topic: Cleo weeing on the carpet  (Read 1132 times)

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
Re: Cleo weeing on the carpet
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2008, 15:28:32 PM »
Thanks Helen, i've been having major problems with my computer and email so i've not been online.  Glad its all sorted now tho
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2008, 12:34:15 PM »
Like Sam says I'd pop her to the vets in the first instance. Tiggy had cystitis /urine infection once, it was the only time she'd ever had an 'accident' and she'd smack bang in the middle of the rug  :-[

Good to see you back anyway, even if it's not in the best circumstances!

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 21:18:09 PM »
Have you taken her for a vet check ... sometimes inappropriate weeing is because of a bladder infection / cystitis.

I would also suggest having a read of this thread:  http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,4916.0.html
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline jetcleo

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Buddy & Daisy
Cleo weeing on the carpet
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 19:33:31 PM »
Hi everyone, i wonder if anyone can give me some advice.  Cleo is a 4 year old female who is quite a timid nervous cat, when i lived at my last house a new cat moved in next door and hated Cleo it would attack her everytime it saw her.  This resulted in her trying to stay indoors all the time and weeing on the end of the bed.  I moved house last september and things calmed down however about a month ago she wee'd on the carpet in the front room and since we've cleaned it she's done it again and ast night even did it in front of us!  I don't know whats wrong with her, my fella moved in in July this year but apart from that there's been no other changes.  She gets on realy well with him and is always on his knee getting attention (more than i do!!)  Any ideas? She does have a litter tray which she normally uses!!

:thanks:
Always in my heart RIP Jet, Cleo, Poppy, Oscar & Sydney x

Link to CatChat