Author Topic: Lymph nodes  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Lymph nodes
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 23:39:09 PM »
Sorry afraid have no idea...have you tried googling for it?

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Lymph nodes
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 19:29:07 PM »
Without wanting to sound stupid what is the difference from the back and the front nodes? I will speak to the vets in the morning, I just don't want to be spending any more money on him only to told yet again that there is nothing wrong, but on the other hand I don't want to be in a situation where I am continually ignoring this problem because there is nothing wrong, only to find out that there is.....

Sorry, no idea I'm afraid - hope you can get to the bottom of it though  :hug:

Offline barney

• Adult Cat
Lymph nodes
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 22:34:26 PM »
I have asked this question before, but it's kind of doing my head in now Barney who's 18 months old now has earlier this year had all his lymph nodes swollen on the back of his legs. Took him to the vets a couple of times and I spent a couple of hundred quid on tests, although managed to get back £30 from pet plan :rofl: Anyway all the results came back as negative and over a couple of months they eventually dissapeared. Now last night and today they have reappeared but this time they are all around his throat, his legs are fine though this time. The only difference I have noticed is, he does seem to be squinting instead of being his normal wide eyes. Without wanting to sound stupid what is the difference from the back and the front nodes? I will speak to the vets in the morning, I just don't want to be spending any more money on him only to told yet again that there is nothing wrong, but on the other hand I don't want to be in a situation where I am continually ignoring this problem because there is nothing wrong, only to find out that there is.....

Link to CatChat