Author Topic: Update on the new addition  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Re: Update on the new addition
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 11:33:55 AM »
I'm so grateful for everyones advice on here, this has been a real learning curve having a new addition to the household, I can't tell you how stressed I feel!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Update on the new addition
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:26:30 AM »
Sounds like it's going well  ;D

You will know when hey can be left unattended - doesn't sound like it will be long  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Leanne

• Super Cat
  • Milo & Jess
  • Slave to: Jess & Milo
Update on the new addition
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 09:07:27 AM »
Well Jess and Milo are still chasing each other its not constant though, they run around and then lay down, Jess is still "mouthing" at Milo and holding him down but Milo is giving it back and then runs away.

My Husband has been off with them for 2 days but is back to work tomorrow, but last night be managed to have a cuddle with both of them at the same time, Milo was on his lap and Jess was snuggled up next to him we were so pleased about this.

I think our plan is to keep them seperate for the rest of the working week, then saturday leave them together and we're going to go out for a while and see what happens. I am quite worried about leaving them together unattended but I know it is going to have to happen at some point.

Link to CatChat