Author Topic: Alfie and Frankie have settled in AND LEIGH TOO  (Read 1331 times)

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Re: Alfie and Frankie have settled in AND LEIGH TOO
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 21:01:16 PM »
Well, Leigh is back at work tomorrow (for a rest) and he will be posting some photos he's taken of the boys enjoying their new home.  I told Leigh he has to realise that although he is paying the mortgage, he is just the lodger  :evillaugh: ;) :rofl:

Look out for his post as I am sure you will enjoy the photos and his tales of his move into his new flat.

Mary
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 21:03:19 PM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Alfie and Frankie have settled in
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 22:09:00 PM »
Pleased they have settled in and cant wait to see em  ;D

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Re: Alfie and Frankie have settled in
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 22:04:15 PM »
 :rofl: I thought we were going to have the first purrs wedding there  :evillaugh:

Good luck Alfie, Frankie and of course Leigh  :)
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
Alfie and Frankie have settled in AND LEIGH TOO
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 21:35:32 PM »
... and so has Leigh :rofl:

He asked me to let you all know that he is missing Purrs and hopefully will have his  new hub etc sorted by Wednesday.

Frankie has adopted an armchair and Alfie is just laying anywhere and everywhere after a bit of a slow start.  Alfie was off his food a bit but ok now and they are both running around as if they own the place.  In fact they do now, or at least their dad does  :rofl:

Leigh's taken some photos which he will post as soon as he can.

Mary
« Last Edit: March 03, 2009, 21:02:11 PM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Link to CatChat