Author Topic: Videos  (Read 1655 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Videos
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2007, 20:09:35 PM »
 :rofl: Can't wait!

In the Cat Whisperer book it says they make that noise by rubbing their teeth along their top gums or vice versa, I dunno!  But it makes that sound. It is so funny when Lexy does that. Now that she has a platform to be above the window so she can look out she makes it more and more.   :rofl:

Offline Duncan and Findlay

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2007, 19:54:47 PM »
Nah, I've seen it before. I don't think its fixed. The last clip though you can see that by putting words on the screen you interpret the cat to be saying that, but he's just growling. Look at the eyes and ears.

Though, some cats are more vocal than others. My sister's cat who's now at the bridge used to chat with us all the time. We used to make up what she said but I do think some cats can "talk".

Lexy does that sound they make when they see a bird or something similar through the window and sometimes I swear she's saying "gimme, gimme, gimme"!  :rofl:

Duncan does that too. I've never EVER heard a cat do that before, until we heard Duncan do it. There's a pair of pidgeons that reside at the back of our house, and when he sits at the kitchen window watching 'cat tv' he makes this gibbering noise. Fair enough you would think, but Findlay does it now too!!!  ;D He's picked up a lot of habits from Duncan, and this is certainly one of them.

They've extended to making the same noise when they see flies or bluebottles, but this has been rare cos it's winter. I wonder how they'll be like once Summer comes! This one will have to be video'd, and you'll know that as soon as I record it, you all will see it!  :wow:
You don't choose a cat, the cat chooses you.

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2007, 19:13:41 PM »
Nah, I've seen it before. I don't think its fixed. The last clip though you can see that by putting words on the screen you interpret the cat to be saying that, but he's just growling. Look at the eyes and ears.

Though, some cats are more vocal than others. My sister's cat who's now at the bridge used to chat with us all the time. We used to make up what she said but I do think some cats can "talk".

Lexy does that sound they make when they see a bird or something similar through the window and sometimes I swear she's saying "gimme, gimme, gimme"!  :rofl:

Offline Bobjay

• Adult Cat
Videos
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2007, 18:56:09 PM »

Link to CatChat