Author Topic: MUST REHOME MY CATS  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
Re: MUST REHOME MY CATS
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 14:54:32 PM »
I thought you meant yourself then Ela.

Never, if we pop our clogs and we still have pets I have told my daughter that I will haunt her if she does not have my pets, although I know there is no question of her nr having them. Also I know what she thinks of families who have the house , contents, money etc but don't want the pets.
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

ccmacey

Re: MUST REHOME MY CATS
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 14:15:58 PM »
Phew I thought you meant yourself then Ela. No I cant see why the dog being pregnant would make a difference? Well it wouldn't to you and me but maybe as you say she sounded a bit simple, she thinks she will have too much to cope with?

All I can say she was better contacting you than rather letting them go stray, as many people do. That has to be 1 good thing I suppose?

Offline Ela

• Royal Cat
MUST REHOME MY CATS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 14:01:43 PM »
I have just received a phone call from someone and she asked if we re-homed cats, of course I said yes, she then said she needs to re-home her 2,  she really did want to keep them and  the only reason she couldn't was because her dog was pregnant, then trying to convince me even more repeated her reason and the fact that she really did want to keep them. I appreciate I must be a bit thick but I cannot see a connection in keeping cats and the fact that the dog is pregnant.  I feel awful now as I was so cross that I only spoke to her in words of one syllable and with gritted teeth, to be honest she sounded so thick she did not realize I was mad. Usually I speak normally then rant and rave after I have put the phone down
RULES ARE FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FOOLS AND GUIDENCE OF WISE MEN.

Link to CatChat