Author Topic: Playing with my hair  (Read 1393 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Playing with my hair
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »
There is a theory that cats don't really see us as human, they see us as a part of the cat colony. It sounds as though he's grooming you before he settles down for the night. :) Bless!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

ccmacey

Re: Playing with my hair
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2007, 11:48:36 AM »
My 19 month old was licking my hair in bed the other night, first time she had done this, she always lies on my pillow usually on my OH face, haha. Don't know why she done it, I'm thinking she's thinking that either I'm a cat or she thinks she's human? Or just wanting a bit of attention? Maybe she thought my hair was looking a bit messy and decided to clean it?  :-:

Offline Paws

• Adult Cat
Playing with my hair
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 11:41:41 AM »
One of my cats has a very odd habit of playing with my hair. He only does it when I am lying down on my front- usually in bed- and he will come up and sit on my back and pick up sections of my hair and pull it through his teeth! He will do it for a little while and then stop and fall asleep (on my back!). I don't think he wants attention as he is not really demanding like that and will happily lie in bed quietly with us all night! I just wondered what he is doing and why?

Any ideas?

Link to CatChat