Author Topic: Weird People!!!  (Read 2343 times)

Offline smudgepickles

• Distinguished Cat
Re: Weird People!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 00:38:53 AM »
hahaha

Nowt so queer as folk. Guess she has been watching to many horror movies. Poor Zephyr didn't have his rotweiler (sp) outfit on did he

Hope he gets well soon

Purrs and kisses

xxxxxxxxx

Offline sonya

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ozzy Daisy and Ebony
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2006, 23:29:55 PM »
When I was at the vets with Ebony a couple of weeks ago , a young man came into the surgery, you know the type all designer gear and loaded down with gold jewellrey, he was a huge baldy bloke and he'd come to pick up his dog, he paid his bill, and then sat down to wait for the nurse to bring his dog thru, now im sure I wasnt the only one thinking I bet hes got a rottweiler or doberman or staffie or summat like that, so I nearly burst out laughing when the nurse brought thru this tiny little yorkie  :rofl: and the bloke started getting all tearful and kissing it and telling him how much he loved it and had missed it, there were a few raised eyebrows i can tell u lol, just goes to show tho , never judge a book by its cover  :rofl:
Cats are like vodkas-you cant just have one

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 21:58:44 PM »
Teehee that's funny!!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I was at the vets in the summer when a guy came into vets waiting room with a Boxer dog and the dog went and sniffed Bilbo in his carrier and then started shaking as it was scared of him. I didn't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for the poor dog lol as Bilbo only wanted to make friends.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 21:47:28 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2006, 11:22:19 AM »
Hehe! What a strange lady! :evillaugh: Some people are just bizarre - did she think he was capable of breaking out for the sole purpose of getting to her?!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 21:10:38 PM »
So funny Sam  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Fiona2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 19:19:41 PM »
Hmm ! Weeeeeiiiiirrrrrrrdd  :shify:
How can you like one type of animal, a fluffy wee mouse, and not the rest, a cute little puddy cat, beats me!
:Dont know:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Weird People!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 15:09:14 PM »
Just got back from the vets with Zephyr ... who has a cold and a bit of a chest infection. .... course of antibiotics and he will be fine.

Anyway I was sitting in the waiting room with two other people, one chap with a huge bull mastiff (who was as soppy as a soppy thing) and a nice lady with a Doberman (who was trying to hide under her chair!  :rofl: ) I had Zephyr in his basket on my knee and true to form he was the noisiest in the waiting room!  Suddenly the door opened and this women and her daughter started to come in carrying a small box with some rodent in inside ... then all of a sudden she shrieks at the top of her voice "Oh my God I can't go in there"!!!  Everyone in the waiting room look round at the poor chap with the bull mastiff as we all assumed it was because of him.  This women then made a great shrieking scene about how she would "have to wait outside there was no was she was coming in with a ..... CAT in there" "I don't like CATS!"

As you can imagine there were alot of raised eyebrows and sniggers from us in the waiting room.  I'm not sure what she thought Zephyr was going to do to her or her rodent but there was no way she was coming in  :rofl:

It's true what they say ... There's nowt so funy as folk!
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Link to CatChat