Author Topic: london to cheltenham return?  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Linda (Bengalbabe)

• Hero Cat
  • Gayzette Minerva
Re: london to cheltenham return?
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2006, 18:50:34 PM »
Hey Rina, hope everything went well today and you are back home settling your new furbabe  :Luv:
Can't wait to see the pics  :)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2006, 15:58:09 PM »
Phew,  glad you got it sorted.

Good luck with your new arrival .... follow wizz's tips on introductions and it will all go well.  http://wizz-catz.co.uk/introducing.html

Don't forget the rules of the website ...... Pics Pics Pics!  ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2006, 15:53:46 PM »
Thanks , just got back from Paddington station and managed to get £13.50 there and £18.00 back so £31.50...so not to bad, still too much though, train fares are soooo extortionate!!!!!!!!!! :swearin: :rage:
I usually travel everywhere for a couple of quid on the coach, but no kittys allowed, oh well, all done now

So tomorrow head off 10am get there 12.18, pick up Fizz and paper work etc, pay rest of cash then on train home for 13.46, back home about 5-5.30pm, wheww long day, but i'm sure it'll be worth it!!!

Wish me luck settling her in and eventually introducing her to Slinki, I'm not religious but I  pray they'll like each other and get on. :wish:

Rina x

:xmas cats:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2006, 15:25:56 PM »
Not sure what time you are travelling but I have just had a look at www.thetrainline.com and there are tickets availabe (£13.50 each way).

I would do as Milly's mum says and buy one at the station.  If you ring the station you may be able to buy the ticket over the phone now and collect it tomorrow.

In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2006, 15:19:10 PM »
I would buy the £27 return on the day at the station from the blokey in the wall, if you have one  ;D

Offline chaotic_kittyuk

• Adult Cat
london to cheltenham return?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2006, 23:42:48 PM »
just wondering if anyone has any advice on getting a cheap ticket to cheltenham spa from london and back again on the same day this sat or mon, when i went to book my ticket for £27 return it came up as failed: fully booked etc and the next option was too expensive.

needs to be a train etc as i'm going to collect my new kitty and can't take her home on the coach, I do not have any sort of rail card and my disabled freedom pass doesn't apply to trains apparantly.
Any advice, tips or promo codes etc would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks!

Rina

:cold: :ahh:

Link to CatChat