Author Topic: Chutney's confused at christmas  (Read 1139 times)

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Chutney's confused at christmas
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 10:08:38 AM »
Awww, bless  :Luv:  I think slightly chewed paper is ever so cute, shows the puds have put their stamp on the present wrapping  ;D

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 22:58:05 PM »
Ahhh bless her.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 22:42:03 PM »
poor Chutney and i am so pleased you rewarded her well for her valient efforts  ;D

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
Chutney's confused at christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 22:38:36 PM »
As some of you may already do, i have constructed a sort of "pyramid" out of toilet rolls which various treats/food get placed, for the kitties to pick at the food. As you know, this is good for them as it keeps their mind active and makes them "hunt" for their food.

Well, at christmas, you can imagine there is lots of wrapping paper, ribbon, cards etc. Afterdoing some wrapping before christmas, I left a bag full of rolls of wrapping paper on the living room floor.

Poor Chutney sees this pile of tubes and obviously thinks "oooh there must be some food in here" and starts delicately placing her paw in side the tubes to extract whatever "goodies" may be lurking inside. Seeing this out of the corner of my eye, i can't help but notice poor Chutney getting more and more frustrated with these empty food tubes. Trying not to giggle (why ever are you laughing at me??!!) Chutney decides to start biting and chewing the ends of the rolls to get further down the tubes I imagine (or maybe out of sheer frustration) which leaves me in the next few days, trying to wrap presents with slightly chewed christmas paper. A few relatives received presents wrapped with Chutney sized teeth marks on the ends... :innocent:

Needless to say i provided Chutney with the correct feeding implement and gave her some extra special treats inside, as i felt her valiant efforts to retrieve food from the extra long tubes were worth a catnip treat or two.....

Well thats my christmas story for this year  :evillaugh:

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Link to CatChat