Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

Catchat is dead longlive catchat *supportive group hug thread*

(1/13) > >>

Tan:
Hiya Jen  :welcome:

Oooo great news. Is it your 1st? Haven't had that experience yet but i am really thinking having more cats would suit me better ha ha Only another 20 or so!!
Will have to move in with Liz i reckon!!! ha ha

Great to have ya here. It was soo sad when CC forum closed for a while but i hope they will be back in new year.

If ya need any elp with Purrs just holla!   ;)
x

JenT:
Hello everyone! What a huge relief that this site's been set up - thanks so much! I nearly cried when I found I couldn't use the CC forum!

I'd just tried to jump onto CC to say I've just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant! Yay!! So glad I've been able to come here and tell you all instead.

Not sure Jack and Ted are going to be very chuffed at having a baby around - although my OH has already agreed to them letting them nap in our bedroom once baby arrives (they're not usually allowed in there at all!) so maybe they'll think life is better!

Hope all you cat chatters are ok, am enjoying the *group hug*.

Jen
x

devilish_ushotmail:
Hiya Gail.... :welcome: Hows things? Tom cat says hello :)

Gill (sneakiefeline):
 :welcome: gail, nice to see you again.

Yes we the same old faces but there are some new ones too. Hope we all meet again on CC in the New year if they reopen forum but till then we here in our snug temp home  :sneaky:

gailjackson:
Hi Everyone, i'm just floating around again trying to pick things up. Missing CC so much....hopefully it'll be back soon but i do feel at home here seeing familiar names on the board !
If anyone remembers it was me with Amber who went missing in April 05 and I adopted the feisty Snowball from Teresa at Paws inn last November.
Teresa is still doing well as far as I know.

Editted at request of Teresa/color]

take care everyone xxxxxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version