Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Welcome to Newbies :)

helloo

(1/4) > >>

Fiona2:
Oooo and Rebecca, tell your PA if she walks down Upper Kent Rd, just round the corner from where she lives, about half way down she'll probably see one or two of my boys in the window, especially just before I get home from work, waiting for their feed.   :)

Fiona2:
Hi Thanks Tan and Rebecca, sorry it's taken me so long to reply, my phone and hence internet connection died on Monday eve :(, only got back online today. :)

Tan:
I absolutely adore your babes Fiona.  :ahh: Great pics  Looks like a mission for ........... the cat nappers :o!!  :rofl:

Beccles:
Goood morning! Have been woken up by hungry kittens biting my feet so I thought I'd just pop on here.

One of my PAs lives on Dickenson Road, too - in a flat above the shops right at the corner of Dickenson road and Anson road. It's a small world! Am going to go downstairs now and feed the furry bratlets and have a bagel - talk to you later  :)

Fiona2:
Hello Rebecca, just a quickie before I set off to work, this site is so addictive. I'm just down the road from you in Victoria Park, the border of Victoria Park and Longsight near the corner of Dickinson Rd and Anson Rd, look forward to hearing about your kitties, will look out for photo's. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version