Author Topic: Paws Inn Updates  (Read 790699 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Paws Inn Updates
« Reply #700 on: June 28, 2010, 18:54:57 PM »
Poor Daisy. Hoping the caesarian goes well and she's recovered in no time; also sending vibes for the little one.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #699 on: June 28, 2010, 18:48:59 PM »
Fingers crossed everything goes OK for her and her little one  :hug:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #698 on: June 28, 2010, 18:41:55 PM »
Oh No - sending loads of vibes for her - poor little thing. :'(

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #697 on: June 28, 2010, 18:30:28 PM »
Daisy is having an emergency caesarian this evening

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #696 on: June 28, 2010, 18:13:56 PM »
sorry I missed it daisymac stick sweetpea in your pocket for me when you go back  :hug:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #695 on: June 28, 2010, 18:06:06 PM »
Hope she's ok T, she's such a sweet girl   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #694 on: June 28, 2010, 16:03:01 PM »
Bless her. One really big kitten, does that happen often? Hope she manages to give birth naturally without too much stress to her system.

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #693 on: June 28, 2010, 13:26:24 PM »
Come on Daisy , you can do it!!!! :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #692 on: June 28, 2010, 13:11:02 PM »
Am currently pacing up and down like an expectant father on a maternity ward, Daisy our little tabby is ready to give birth, trouble is she is only having one kitten and it may prove too big for her to push through, she is showing all signs of labour apart from contractions and has been losing small amount of blood since 12noon, Andy vet has told me to give her till 3 then rush her in if nothing has happened,its going to be a long afternoon, incidentally last check revealed Daisy nibbling some biscuits  :rofl:

Offline CarolM (Wendolene)

• Royal Cat
  • Korky: June 1992 - 19/10/2009
  • Slave to: Bunty and Biggles
« Reply #691 on: June 27, 2010, 17:16:33 PM »
Glad you all had a lovely day and the pics are great.  I bet Twinkle is a real charmer- she's so beautiful.  :Luv2:

Glad you're having Lewis Daisymac.  I've already fallen for him and this way I'll get to see pics of him growing up wont I.  ;D

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #690 on: June 27, 2010, 14:48:22 PM »
I am head over heels in love with Twinkle - but I am no the right caty mummy for her si I will have to settle for being an honorary mummy! :shy:

As you can see I was very taken with Lily too! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #689 on: June 27, 2010, 13:47:16 PM »
Twinkle is so adorable. :) All the cats are lovely and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun; Kirsty has some pretty amusing expressions in some of these photos. (No offence, Kirsty!)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #688 on: June 27, 2010, 13:43:30 PM »
Lovely pics,   I really has such a lovely day,  I cant wait to come again,  maybe we should make it a two monthly thing,   so glad Pansy has got a new home,  broke my heart yesterday telling her I was taking Kenny.

T you and Rob are so wonderful xxx

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #687 on: June 27, 2010, 11:47:04 AM »
and more

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #686 on: June 27, 2010, 11:45:35 AM »
Next lot

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #685 on: June 27, 2010, 11:43:27 AM »
I`m not really sure how to mark yesterdays catnappers other than failed as all left empty handed  :rofl: :rofl: however as friends they all scored full marks and yesterday was a lovely day spent chatting, laughing and relaxing with the cats; infact it was so good we are already planning the next one.
Claire Daisymac was put to work on the telephone and introducing Pansy to a lovely family who have adopted her this morning so Well Done Claire you are now officially one of our Rehoming officers and Pansy sends you a big thankyou for showing her best side to her new family  :hug:
Claire spent lots of time choosing her new baby Lewis ok Kenny and the picture of sheer joy on her face as she cuddled him is wonderful.
Kirsty did her utmost not to fall for Twinkle and had great fun cuddling Lily.

First batch of pics

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #684 on: June 27, 2010, 08:47:10 AM »
AWww thats a lovely photo! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #683 on: June 27, 2010, 08:04:31 AM »
More later but this one shows the pure joy of a new mum cradling her baby for the first time. 

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #682 on: June 27, 2010, 00:33:01 AM »
OMG i can't believe you didn't have Pansy!!!   :shocked:   She SO wanted you!!   :Luv2: :Luv2:

Lewis aka Kenny is a little sweetheart though!   :Luv2:

Your photos have put mine to shame!!   :-[

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 00:53:42 AM by Shirley »

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #681 on: June 26, 2010, 23:44:01 PM »
That's enough to keep me going  :Luv2:  :thanks:

I had a feeling it might be little Lewis, I scrolled back to see who had caught your eye  ;D He is a little cutie alright  :Luv2: Will his name be 'just' Kenny or will he have the added extras like his brothers and sisters?!

He will just be Kenny the Kitten,  or 'Look at that Kenny Dalglish Bum' for short x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #680 on: June 26, 2010, 22:21:20 PM »
That's enough to keep me going  :Luv2:  :thanks:

I had a feeling it might be little Lewis, I scrolled back to see who had caught your eye  ;D He is a little cutie alright  :Luv2: Will his name be 'just' Kenny or will he have the added extras like his brothers and sisters?!

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #679 on: June 26, 2010, 22:19:05 PM »
This is taking ages with photos,  I have to resize,   so here are a few for tonight,  I have more though

Hope this works

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #678 on: June 26, 2010, 22:14:30 PM »
So glad you listent o your OH like I do!

Kenny the kitten is gorgeous and will be going from one fab place to another ;D
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #677 on: June 26, 2010, 22:05:25 PM »
Well I have a baby from Paws !,  I cant have him yet as he is not old enough,  but I did go to Paws with two instructions from Steve,  dont get a long haired cat and dont get another boy !  so anyway,  I took notice of him as always,   and here is Kenny the Kitten !!! (aka as Lewis)  photo stolen from T until I can get this  :censored: camera working  :hug:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #676 on: June 26, 2010, 22:04:02 PM »
I forgot the camera , sorry! :-[ :-[

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #675 on: June 26, 2010, 22:01:00 PM »
We need names, photo's and all the specs for the bagnapping mission ;D  I am now very jelous but hope that now that I have figured out where Paws Inn is and the baby sitter has plans to come for a holiday about Spetember that Auntie Y can fit us in for a visit -I just have to figure out how to convince OH and Aunty T that we need a Paws Inn baby or 2 here at the Clan and how to get said baby and any others that fall in the handbag  :sneaky: back to Scotland!!! ;)

So who got who and where's the photo's we need to see them now ;D

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #674 on: June 26, 2010, 21:55:08 PM »
I normally take my photos on my phone and I can upload them easy,  this time I took my 'real' camera and I am having a bit of a problem getting them on the Poota !  :scared:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #673 on: June 26, 2010, 21:50:25 PM »
I can't believe all three of you have the cheek to tell us how wonderful it was and how lovely all the cats were and not supply us with a single photo between the lot of you!  :naughty:

:waiting:

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #672 on: June 26, 2010, 21:43:15 PM »
I had a lovely day - and managed to come back empty hamded.............................. T wouldn't  let me have the kitty I have fallen for! ;) ;) :evillaugh:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #671 on: June 26, 2010, 20:40:59 PM »
I am just back,  had such a lovely day,   one of the best days I can remember for a long time.  T has pictures of my new kitten,  you will never guess which one I picked  :shocked:  I have a load of photos to post,  but will try and do it tomorrow as I am a bit tired to get the leads/camera etc and start reszing.

Lovely to meet you Shirley and so good to spend some time at the Inn,   thanks to all of you for such a lovely day  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #670 on: June 26, 2010, 17:31:14 PM »
Had a lovely day with Teresa and Rob, a lovely couple! :Luv2:  Kirst and Daisymac arrived later and T put on a smashing lunch, even tho i'd taken my own!

Thanks for letting me come up T, i really enjoyed it!   :hug: :hug:  (Apart from the motoway being at a standstill for half an hour in this heat on the way back!   :rofl:)

Did you have Pansy in the end, Daisymac? Nice to meet you and Kirst, too!  :hug:

Photos tomorrow, tho not very good i'm afraid! The ones of Twinkle haven't come out at all cos she kept moving!   ;D

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #669 on: June 26, 2010, 06:36:19 AM »
Thanks Sue! Have a great holiday-going anywhere nice?

Grrr! So much for my early start-just been to fill up at Morrisons and discovered petrol station doeasn't open till 7am on Sat, 6am in the week!!!   :doh:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #668 on: June 26, 2010, 06:07:21 AM »

Just wanted to say hope you all have a fab day and Teresa - don't forget yuo got a snoozle anna big hug coming - Daisymac has promised to deliver them, and I know she will  :Luv:

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #667 on: June 26, 2010, 04:41:07 AM »
Sorry about your fall, Teresa, hope you're ok!  :hug:  Also sorry i've just missed the famous Pepsi, but glad she's got a home!  :Luv2:   As you can see, it's VERY early, but woke at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep! See you between 8-9am, if i don't get lost and if the petrol station's open-i'm running on fumes!  :rofl:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Royal Cat
« Reply #666 on: June 26, 2010, 00:36:52 AM »
I think :drool; says it all  ;D

Paws Inn really is a feline paradise  :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2010, 16:37:23 PM »
Unkle Paddyyy Aunty T is so pleased to be getting a big snoozle from you, have just been stuck on Pen floor like an idiot yet again struggling to get up. Pepsi has just left for her new home and I went out to bag her up armed with a stronghold as she was due one soon, well stronghold done and Pepsi decided enough as I fell over trying to put her in carrier, it was all made worse by Pepsis new owner seeing my plight so very embarassing, anyway I eventually pulled myself up and got Pepsi in her carrier, good job I am always happy.
Andy vet came yesterday and did all the second half vaccinations, he checked over the tiny kittens and Lily and was delighted with their progress. He has confirmed that Twinkle is cerebral hypoplasia and he too swears Minimopsical had a paw in kitten  finding her way here. Daisy had a very thorough examination and her pregnancy is progressing fine.
Olly thought he had found another new bed this morning, so wish the camera had been handy, I had been putting laundry away in bedroom and Olly knocked circular basket on its side and lay in it ontop of OH clean socks and handkerchiefs, as he moved the whole basket began rolling along the floor, poor lad shot out at great speed and think I can safely say he wont use that basket again.

Suepoo have a wonderful holiday you deserve it :hug: dont read other thread anymore so am way behind with everything.Please give Padster a special  :hug: from me.

Looking forward to seeing the Catnappers tomorrow, have a safe journey everyone and make sure your bags are big enough for me to hide an extra kitty in then I could go on a world cruise, ok I can dream a little   :rofl:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2010, 15:31:57 PM »

Daisymac - Paddy sez:  "Wud yoo minds givin Aunty T der big snoozle offuf me pleeeze?  Like dis wun, but bigerrer  :cat rub:"

I would also like to charge you with giving Aunty T this from me  :cuddle:

Am off one me hollies tomorrow, but will be thinking of all of you, and hopefully the sun will be shining on the Inn.  ;D

Of course I will Paddy,  I will give Aunty T and big Snoozle for you,    Sue I will pass on the big hug,   have a lovely holiday  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2010, 15:28:22 PM »

Daisymac - Paddy sez:  "Wud yoo minds givin Aunty T der big snoozle offuf me pleeeze?  Like dis wun, but bigerrer  :cat rub:"

I would also like to charge you with giving Aunty T this from me  :cuddle:

Am off one me hollies tomorrow, but will be thinking of all of you, and hopefully the sun will be shining on the Inn.  ;D

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
« Reply #662 on: June 25, 2010, 09:00:33 AM »
Don't know how you manage to find someone to look after your lot!  :evillaugh:   I had the chance of a free, 5 day holiday this year but had to turn it down cos of my TWO!!   :rofl:

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #661 on: June 25, 2010, 08:52:19 AM »
Looks like I will get to visit Aunty T and all at Paws Inn afterall - OH advises only about hour and a half from Hull so when I am down we can can go to Aunty T's.  No dates yet as |I have the logistical planning for the Clan Cats and the dogs borstal accom to sort and of course start arranging bribes for the pet sitter :evillaugh:

Link to CatChat