Author Topic: Get vouchers from Purina.....  (Read 1434 times)

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
  • Meowmy to Kelirehenna, Rincewind & Zeratul
Re: Get vouchers from Purina.....
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 01:16:21 AM »
Already sent off for it MM  ;)
Well the Felix roasted was a mixed result.......It dissapeared but Z licked up the gravy while RW ate the chunks!
Keli was not interested in the slightest! She's a rum-un....will only eat cat food and the PAH premium biccies NOTHING ELSE so far! Doesn't like chicken, tuna, salmon, whitefish, treats...thank gods shes not the one with the food intolerances  :shocked:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 19:08:25 PM »
Txt "roasted" to 84880 to get a free sample of felix roasted  ;)

T&C's: www.catslikefelix.co.uk/terms

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 19:05:47 PM »
Turned up today.....2 x £1.00 vouchers.
Mine wasn't a complaint, but a suggestion that they stick the other 4 flavours of AGAIL into a 48 box.
Fingers crossed that there's enough interest to make them consider it as my guys will eat all 8 flavours (RW is really fussy so if he wolfs it down I want to buy more!)
Have got the trail packs of Felix roasted from zooplus for them to try for Tea!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 12:52:42 PM »
I bet it will be a £10 voucher as that is what I got when I phoned them about a badly sealed pouch that had gone off (flies etc it the box  :sick: )

DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 21:04:59 PM »
That's nice of them.
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline koscha (Ruth M)

• Hero Cat
Get vouchers from Purina.....
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2008, 22:48:14 PM »
For submitting a comment about thier products  ;D
Thank you for contacting us regarding the availability of a wider variety of flavours available as a 48 pouch multipack within the Felix As Good As It Looks range.

Unfortunately, the 48 pouch pack is restricted to one multipack at present with Chicken, Beef, Salmon and Tuna flavour pouches.

However we would like to assure you that we have logged your comments on our database and will be passing them on to the Brand Manager for their information. We have been able to act on feedback like this in the past by introducing new pack formats although this will depend on demand.

We welcome comments on the Nestlé Purina brands and as a thank you, we are sending some vouchers to contribute to your next purchase of Felix, which we hope you accept with our compliments

We hope that this information has been helpful and if we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Thank you for contacting the Nestlé Purina Petcare Team.

Will let you know what turns up! will certainly come in handy 'cos the guys go through one of the 48 pouch boxes in 8 days!

Link to CatChat