Author Topic: Modo  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Re: Modo
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 20:14:59 PM »
Thanks T, I'll have a chat with Sean when I see him again........he's wormed her this evening anyway but he was concerned initially she'd got a twisted gut, but he can't feel anything.  I'll see how she is over the next few days and take it from there, thanks, xxxxxx

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 20:09:49 PM »
Dawn
Dont know about others but just lately I have found Milbemax not to be very effective with some cats.Have a lot who have needed reworming and just this week vet has told me to use a drontal on one cat as Milbemax covers most but not all types of worms.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 20:03:29 PM »
Fingers crossed. Hopefully ts nothing some prebiotics can't sort out.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 19:54:30 PM »
Modo has been back in to see Uncle Sean this evening, she's very bloated and he's not sure why.  He squeezed her tummy and a big gush of air came out......and it wasn't fresh air either  :sick:  She's been wormed again but I don't think it's that as she was wormed twice with Milbemax over the last few weeks and has been Strongholded as well  :sneaky:  He said it could possibly be that her food doesn't agree with her or there's something not quite right.  I've got to keep an eye on her and she's got to go back in a few days for another check up........he said he doubts it's something sinister as other than her bloating, and the episode the other night, she seems healthy.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 13:16:36 PM »
Sending "Good Luck" vibes your way......hope she recover's soon  :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 07:55:38 AM »
Fingers crossed for her Dawn.
Please spay your cat

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Modo
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 00:00:59 AM »
Had to text Sean earlier about Modo, Grace's sister.  She been a little bit under par this evening so needed some advice.  A few weeks ago she was wormed with Milbemax, and not long after her tummy was completely bloated.  She was then given some Katalax and her tummy seemed to go down again.  Today her breathing hasn't been 100% and she started to have like a grey colour round her eyes earlier so was a little worried.  Sean advised me to take her in to have her checked.    Her colour isn't right and she seems a little anaemic but she hasn't got a temperature or anything but her breathing is slightly laboured.  On examination she is also constipated which won't be helping her feel too good.  She's been given an enema, an antibiotic jab, and a steroid injection and if I'm not happy in the morning with her, she's got to go back in again  :tired:  She managed to get rid of some of the obstruction on the way home and I'm sure she seems a little brighter bless her, but fingers crossed she'll be okay.

Link to CatChat