Author Topic: Healing for Rescues!!  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Healing for Rescues!!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2008, 20:17:33 PM »
Thanks Dawn  :hug:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2008, 19:16:53 PM »
Mark, if you just email southwestanimalprotection@yahoo.co.uk and they will put you in touch with Dorothy.  I had an email off her earlier and she needs to know the cats name, the problems they have and preferably a picture so she can link into it.  I would email first and ask the Swap team if they can put you in touch and then take it from there  ;)  Good luck hun  :hug:

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 18:56:05 PM »
I am quite a sceptic of anything like that but will try anything if it will help Alice with her undiagnosed maladies. She is not a well cat but the vets can't seem to pinpoint what is wrong with her (we are waiting for results of fecal tests)

Is that right that you just email the name of the cat? - no need for location or anything else?

I have met a few people who have tried Reiki and say it really works. It's easy to dismiss as mumbo jumbo but anything is worth a go.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
That's very kind of her and I am sure many rescues will be able to benefit in the future

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Healing for Rescues!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 01:26:52 AM »
REIKI MASTER AND PSYCHIC HEALER OFFERS HER KIND SERVICES TO ANIMALS IN NEED- ABSENT HEALING AVAILABLE FOR ANIMALS AND RESCUERS (FREE OF CHARGE)

One of our lovely supporters 'Dorothy' has sent us this email below. Dorothy has also been helping us with a recent appeal we sent out about a stolen dog, we have put her in touch with the owner and some of the info given from Dorothy's psychic ability has been very helpful, as a result investigations are now under way to find the dog.
Important note
As Dorothy points out in her email below, in no way should absent healing be used instead of veterinary treatment, the healing given would be as a supplement to the treatment.

If any rescues or individuals who have companion animals of any type would like to receive absent healing from Dorothy then please email us at southwestanimalprotection@yahoo.co.uk and we will put you in touch with Dorothy. Also if you are involved in rescue work yourself and need some absent healing yourself (as we all know how exhausing it can be) then Dorothy can help you too.
Good luck!!
Best wishes
SWAP team

Just sending on info about myself and what I do to pass onto rescues who may be interested in healing for their animals.

I'm Dorothy and for 9 years I ran a Sanctuary for rescued rabbits. I took in and cared for rabbits that were difficult to re-home because of health or behavioural problems. I am now concentrating my work for animals on providing a service for rescuers who wish to have healing for their animals.

While running my Sanctuary I spoke to many people in rescue who would have loved to have used healing for their animals but found that any form of complementary therapy was just added cost to the rescue.

I have a natural healing gift and psychic ability that I have been aware of since childhood. As an adult I went on to train in Reiki. I spent 5 years training as a Reiki Master. I have been a Master for 10 years now and have found in that time that most of my students have been great animal lovers and many have wanted to use Reiki primarily for animal healing. I feel that helping animals is the right path for me and the thing that gives me most joy.

I would like to offer the people who rescue animals a free service for those animals who need healing. I am also happy to add any rescuers to the healing list as I know first hand how exhausting mentally and physically rescue can be.

I send out healing every evening at 9pm. There is no limit to the number of animals I can have on my list. Often people worry that they ask me too often to add yet more animals but it makes no difference how few or how many I send out to.

I would ask that you e-mail the animals names and a brief description of the problem. I need to be updated at least every two weeks, but weekly is better, so that I know how the animal is responding. These updates are vital so that I can keep the list up to date.

I do have to point out that all animals who are unwell must be seen by a vet and that healing is not to be used in place of veterinary treatment according to the 1966 Veterinary Act. But I am sure you all know that!!

So feel free to email me and add animals to the list. I am happy for those of you who are assisting rescuers in other countries to forward this email to them.

Kind regards.

Dorothy  x

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:39:51 AM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Link to CatChat