Author Topic: Symphony  (Read 5418 times)

Offline alisonandarchie

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Archie's mum
Re: Symphony
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 20:33:33 PM »
So sorry and thinking of you :hug:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 08:29:34 AM »
Thank goodness for that.   :hug: :hug:

Sometimes loss hits us much harder than we expect, even if we're braced for it.  There's no accounting for the vagaries of the heart.  :hug:

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: buttonchops, jeronimo, symphony, tenini, montymunchkin
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2016, 08:23:37 AM »
My son suffered a broken collar bone with a lot of cuts and bruises, but is on the mend

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 05:43:38 AM »
That sounds like one horrendous year.  :hug:  Am so sorry it's been so rough.  How is your son, if that isn't an intricate question?

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 22:03:50 PM »
thank you for your kind words and yes you are right there is many out there needing help, its just for some unknown reason this time the situation has bowled me sideways. Its been a very tough year with many problems including my son being knocked down by a hit and run driver

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 07:03:30 AM »
I'm sorry too, to hear you've lost your beautiful girl.  Our Rainbow babies are very important to us, but of course, managing without them is heartbreaking.  :hug: :hug:

As for the rescue work, I suspect you'll find a way to put one foot in front of the other and keep going, because there are so many out there - like or unlike Symphony - waiting for that outside chance that they too might find a loving place of safety.  And without you - and people like you - that possibility becomes less and less likely.   :hug: :hug: 

Be kind to yourself right now.  You need time and space to heal the worst of the pain of losing a loved one.  :hug: :hug:

Offline Lyn (Slugsta)

• Royal Cat
  • Slave to: Sky. Bridge babies Candy, Stripey, Chivers, Punky, Cleo and Alfie forever loved.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2016, 23:47:53 PM »
I am so sorry you have lost your darling Symphony  :hug:

Play hard at the bridge sweet girl and send your meowmy a rainbow so that she knows you are safe  :candle:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 23:24:48 PM »
SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT SYMPHONY  :hug: :hug:

RIP SYMPHONY PLAY HARD ON THE BRIDGE.

ITS A TERRIBLE THING TO LOSE A BEST FRIEND AND WE ALL KNOW HOW BAD THE PAIN IS BUT YOU KNOW THAT IN TIME IT WILL EASE AND SYMPHONY WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING OVER YOU TO CHECK HOW YOU ARE DOING AND ALWAYS BE DEEP IN YOUR HEART   :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline pandorawarlord

• Adult Cat
Symphony
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 22:05:21 PM »
haven't been on for awhile as my beautiful Symphony has gone to the bridge and I am so devastated, lost,  how do I carry on all the rescue work 

Link to CatChat