Author Topic: In memory of my little macho man Spetter  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
Re: In memory of my little macho man Spetter
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 09:03:54 AM »
A lovely looking chap.

He'll be up there with Jiskefet having a good natter about you and their lives with you :)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 15:55:37 PM »
What a handsome boy  :Luv2: He'll be safe and sound at Rainbow Bridge, waiting for you until you are ready to collect him and others gone before him  :hug:

Offline Tigerlily (Allison)

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Toby
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 14:40:45 PM »
Spetter was a very handsome lad  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
http://www.cat-rescue1.co.uk/

RIP Simba ~ 16/04/02
RIP Tiger ~ 25/08/02
RIP Lily ~ 03/04/10
RIP Molly ~ 04/11/16
Always in my thoughts, forever in my heart

If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I would walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
In memory of my little macho man Spetter
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 14:09:59 PM »
I lost Spetter 6½ months ago, but it feels like yesterday. He was my baby, a lilliput cat, suffering from chronic cat flue, but a little macho man. He slept with his head on my chest, his butt on my pillow, next to my ear, and his entire little body pressed against my face and neck.

The Italian Stallion, we called him, and Shetland Cat, because he looked like a British Shorthair, only the size of a 5-month kitten. Other cats were twice his size, but he ruled.

Words could not describe how much I miss him, so I made these...

Link to CatChat