Author Topic: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty  (Read 18258 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Paws, Dopey and Chubby
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2010, 20:06:21 PM »
Take every day as it comes, grieving is good (although it does not feel like it at the time!)  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 11:40:46 AM »
Thanks for the replies, sorry in my delay, i've taken time out and couldn't face it.

The food is now gone and my 2 left are enjoying all the other various foods out there.

They are just moving on. It saddens me that cats don't have any real grieving process, although in another way i'm glad. They spent their whol lives together and nothing...

Anyway, thanks for all the comments, i'm struggling a bit right now so hopefully i'll come through at some point.

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 22:41:50 PM »
You can either think of Chubby happily sharing the food with her two remaining friends, or perhaps you would prefer to donate the food to a rescue in her memory?  :hug: Chubby did a last special favour for you, bringing you to Purrs, what a sweetheart.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 22:42:55 PM by Fire Fox »
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2010, 22:56:11 PM »
Aw dont be sad, think of the food as a good thought as this obviously Chubby enjoyed!  :hug: :hug:

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty. All in a better place and never forgotten. We'll meet again and be happy together again.
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2010, 20:07:02 PM »
Thanks

I'm not sure what to do as we bought softer food for Chubby when she was ill. I can give it to my other two, but it makes me feel sad as it reminds me of Chubby and being ill.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2010, 02:20:55 AM »
 :hug: :hug: :hug:

RIP beautiful babes, play hard at Rainbow Bridge xxx

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 21:46:14 PM »
Thanks folks.

Paws was a little diva but adoreable and loving. When it was feeding time, she'd be the ring leader that would bug us  :naughty: Would sit on my chair used when on PC and just sit there with me.

Dopey was dumb but an angel and crazy. So happy go lucky. Not an aggressive bone in her body. Miss her jolly attitude

Chubby loved human company. She was the top cat, but used no aggression. Quite often one of the others would slap her across the face and she'd just stand there and the other cat would still run away. She loved all the others and they loved and respected her back, slaps aside.

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 21:27:46 PM »
Three georgous & cheeky looking pussycats Miro,
RIP to them all & may they all be at peaceful play on the Bridge.
Merv
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 21:25:17 PM »
Gorgeous girls  :Luv: must be so hard to lose them in such quick succesion  :hug: If you believe in Rainbow Bridge then take some comfort in the fact that they will be together again, waiting for you until you are ready to collect them  :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 20:50:44 PM »
All three are so lovely and am sure they will be waiting for you up on tyhe Bridge  :hug:

RIP Paws, Dopey and Chubby, play hard on the Bridge

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2010, 20:48:50 PM »
So sorry  :hug:  :hug: :hug:

RIP Paws, Dopey and Chubby xxx

beautiful cats  :Luv:  :Luv:  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Miroslav

• Senior Cat
Paws, Dopey, Chubby, Moses & Minty
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2010, 20:22:18 PM »
Hi

Now all 5 of my cats have passed away and are pictured below, the most recent being yesterday, 23/06/15. She will be cremated Friday 26/06/15. We prefer a private cremation and we get their ashes back in a wooden cat.

Paws - Female - Ginger and White - 10th October 1994 - 29th April 2009 - Died from bladder tumour at home.

Dopey - Female - Ginger and White - 10th October 1994 - 3rd November 2009 - Died from stomach tumour. Put to sleep at vets. Had a fit at home, chose to cuddle up to me in final hours. Was blind for final 2 months of life.

Chubby - Female - All Ginger - 10th October 1994 -11th January 2010 - Died from abdomen tumour. Put to sleep at vets.

Moses - Male - Black & White - 12th August 1994 - 12th June 2012 - Died from asthma. Put to sleep at vets.

Minty - Female - All Ginger - 10th October 1994 - 23rd June 2015 - Died from fitting due to high blood sugar and diabetes - Put to sleep at the vets.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 17:27:59 PM by Miroslav »

Link to CatChat