Author Topic: Little one just arrived in a bad way - Pics may upset some people- VERY SAD NEWS  (Read 68340 times)

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
so very very sad - but I am so glad little Colby did not die alone and in pain in a ditch somewhere

as he would surely have done without you guys
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
poor baby - huge hugs to you for trying so hard for him

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
OMG I can't believe it .... I'm now sat at my desk sobbing.  :'(

Sarah, Paul and Nurse Herbie you did a wonderful job with darling Colby taking him in, showing him love, affection, warmth and kindness ... all the things he was so obviously lacking before he met you.

RIP Colby baby .... you have touch so many hearts with your spirit and cheeky little face.  Play hard at the bridge little man you will have plenty of new friends and no more pain xxx

(I have amended the thread title for you ... hope you don't mind)

« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:44:36 AM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Oh no  :'( :'(

I know so many of us were praying for a miracle for this little man, but the angels must have needed him to brighten the sky  :'(

RIP baby Colby, you fought so hard, such a shame it wasn't meant to be, play hard on the Bridge sweetheart and show all the other furries those cute fangs of yours  :Luv2:

I'm so sorry guys, I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now, I think I can safely say many of us are sharing it with you  :hug: xxx

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Sonnie

• Senior Cat
I cant believe that a couple of hours ago we were all wishing him good luck on his vet visit.  :'(
Sarah & Paul, I know that this must be so hard for you both.  :'(  :hug:  Colby was sent to you both for a reason, this little chap had to touch your lives, and i know you made a great impact on his.  He knew love,warmth friendship and compassion just because of you.  
You both did everything that you could for Colby and im sure i speak for all of us on here, that he is propably the most greatful little baby ever.

My condolances to you both at this hard time.   :hug:

Play hard Baby Colby, you were adored by so many  :'(

I will be lighting a candle for you tonight darling.... safe journey  :(   :hug:  

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Sarah, I Know exactly what you are going through, you know I do.  It's like losing one of my little ones all over again but I know it must be ten times worse for you.  You and Paul did everything you could for little Colby and take comfort in the fact that he went to the Bridge having known love, warmth, happiness, playfulness, and tenderness.  That only came from you and Paul and of course little Herbie.

I am here if you need me :hug: :hug: :hug:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Sarah and paul so sorry for the loss of Darling Colby he will have left a huge gaping hole in your hearts in such a short time, as he has done in ours

He had loving parents and nurses in his short time with you but has left pawprints in a lot of hearts and cute smiles for all of us on Purrs to remember and look back on

Only ever borrowed, never owned but always a pawprint in our hearts :( :hug: :Luv2:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
I cant really put into words what im feeling right now :'(im sobbing so hard,this little man touched so many hearts  :Luv: and i cant believe hes gone.He tried so hard to stay here and so may sent such strong vibes , but as Sheryl says the angels wanted him for their own                       R.I.P. little one safe forever more and free from pain : :candle:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:20:53 AM by bonnielass »
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
RIP little man  :'(
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
Oh no - why is life so bloody unfair, I am so so sorry Sarah and Paul, thinking of you both and sending  :hug: - you did all you could and wee Colby knows that xxx

RIP sweet sweet Colby - you fought so hard and were so brave but the Angles wanted you for themselves, play hard at the bridge sweet boy, run free and have lots of fun
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Lynds

• Adult Cat
  • Izzy
I'm here for you if you need me.

Rest my little Count Colby.

xx

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
 :'( :'( :'(
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
I'm really sorry guys but Colby's gone to the bridge.  too upset now will post more later    :'(   :'(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I am so so sorry   :hug:   -

good night little brave boy - run free and play hard in the sunshine - send a rainbow so we know you have arrived safely. You were loved so much, by so many - who never met you, but you stole their hearts with your saucer eyes and the cheeky pointy chin. RIP sweetheart, there are many Purrs Bridge babes with you so you will never be alone ever again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Sabrina (Auferstehen)

• Super Cat
    • Bywater Paws
I’m so very sorry.

Play hard at the bridge little one, at least you knew love and comfort before moving on.

:hug:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Oh my god hunnie I am so sorry.  :hug:

RIP little one, my Sylvester and Sofa will have met you at the bridge and will show you the way, play long and hard sweetie RIP

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
 :'( awww sweetie you did your best and he had loads of love and care :hug: so many of us will feel the loss with you :'(

RIP little brave boy xx
« Last Edit: February 25, 2009, 11:02:25 AM by janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
I'm really sorry guys but Colby's gone to the bridge.  too upset now will post more later    :'(   :'(
Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Im in tears :'( im praying so hard for this little man who has completely stolen my heart :Luv: come on Colby you can do this darling, if there is a god up there please please bring him through this, he deserves the chance of life after all hes been through :Luv: :Luv:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline BlueHeather

• Adult Cat
  • That's Mr CATTITUDE to you pal
How true is that Gail  :hug:
Cats leave paw prints on your heart

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
EVERYTHING is going to this little fella - come colby *prays - please please let Colbly be ok - we all love him and want him to survive*

I am sending as much love and vibes to this little man -he has captured all of our hearts.
xxxxxx

Offline BlueHeather

• Adult Cat
  • That's Mr CATTITUDE to you pal
Oh no - not after all the little boy has been through - praying for a miracle for Colby - you are an Angel lass you know that  :hug: :hug: :hug:   :'(
Cats leave paw prints on your heart

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
Sarah we have everything paws, fingers all crossed for this little soul who has stolen our hearts to along with your and Pauls

We hope that a miracle happens for the wee man and that your wonderful vet can make our darling little boy well.   :hug: :hug:   

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Little one just arrived in a bad way - Pics may upset some people NEW Pics A
« Reply #402 on: February 25, 2009, 10:18:40 AM »
Hope this works. C'mon Colby sweetheart, we're all worrying about you. :hug:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm praying for a miracle  :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
 :'( every best wish for the darling brave boy, he's been through so much  :hug:
:wish: :wish:

Offline Sonnie

• Senior Cat
 :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

i have everthing crossed for this little one,

and  :hug: for you x

Offline madkittyrescue

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Super Cat
  • Sarah, slave to the 4 legged furball gang!
    • Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
morning guys!   its not looking good :(  :(  and has hit us like a flamin freight train this morning even though we knew he may not make it as he's really won us over.    :'(  :'(  :'(

We have left him with the vets this morning who are going to hopefully do another enema to clear out the bowel as it is compacted again but the vets opinion is that the bowel is no longer functioning and the issues at his anus are related to this.   This being the case then there is no hope whatsoever for the wee fella.  :'(

The vets have agreed to this (and final ) enema in the hope of giving him one last chance to get things moving but are very skeptical it will work.

Don't really know what else to say at the mo....   all we can hope is that a miracle happens for the wee man.  :'(  :'( :wish: :wish:

Sunny Harbour Cat & Kitten Rescue
Covering Fife, Edinburgh & Lothians

http://www.sunnyharbour.org.uk

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
all the best positive vibes for little colby xxxxxxx

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
Good luck at the vets wee Colby - fingers, toes and everything else crossed that you are feeking better soon xxx  :Luv2:  :Luv2:  :Luv2:

The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline LesleyW

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Many and varied
Good luck Colby, Sarah and Paul at the Vets this morning, keeping fingers and paws crossed for you alll :Luv2:
Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece (Leonardo da Vinci)

Offline clarenmax

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Topping up with some more ickle Colby vibes for the day, hope the visit goes well, and the vet can work out whats going on with his poor little botty  :Luv2:

Come on little man  :hug:

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Good luck today x

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
its the only thing we can think of to be honest.... rather complicated to explain but lets just say that his little bottom is rather disfigured and nothing like it should be at the moment.  Hopefully in the morning we will be a little bit more informed  :scared:

:( poor boy, sounds like it's sticking together, hope the vet can him something to clear it up

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
me thinks Colby is trying to be a litle miracle and come up with new ways to stay at Aunty Sarah's.

I hope the vets visit provides you and Colby with some comfort and all fingers and paws crossed for our boy here at the Clan Cats  :hug: :hug:

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Fingers crossed the vet has some positive news for you today.
Please spay your cat

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
Morning Sarah.  Morning Colby.  Now Colby, you're a right brave little Soldja, and me and Paddy are keeping everything crossed that the trip to the vet won't be too bad, and that something can be done to get your problems sorted out and give you some ease.  Everybody loves you, and we're all thinking of you.   :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:   :wish: :wish: :wish:

Offline 2d

• Adult Cat
Lots and lots of luck for the vet tomorrow wee boy.  Will be thinking of you.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Poor baby  :(  Good luck for the vet visit tomorrow :care:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Little one just arrived in a bad way - Pics may upset some people NEW Pics A
« Reply #386 on: February 24, 2009, 23:38:23 PM »
:care: :care: Good luck at the vets, Colby.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Pudding

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
Could it be where he had/has sores and they are healing up that the scabs are sticking together? :get well 3:

Link to CatChat