Author Topic: Christmas kisses to the Rainbow bridge kitty's  (Read 3537 times)

Offline madpants

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Merlin the big fat black cat
Re: Christmas kisses to the Rainbow bridge kitty's
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 14:03:19 PM »
A big christmas kiss and loving thoughts of my Willow.
Its nearly a year since you left us, and i miss you so much sweetheart.

xx
Love thy neighbour............. especially if they have cake!

Offline Philip

• Distinguished Cat
    • United Kingdom Ragdoll Cat Trust
  • Slave to: Ellie, Bertie, Christian, Saba
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2008, 01:26:48 AM »
Happy Christmas to my Bridge babies.

Tiffy and Mutely who I lost this year. And Jemilla.

Always in my heart. Never forgotten.

God bless you and gently hold you in his arms till we meet again.

XXXX
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 01:28:18 AM by Philip »
[/img]
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h61/cheekee_munkee/All-3-together-web.jpg[/img]

RIP Maddy 02/06/2009 xxx
RIP Delphi 21/02/2011 xxx
RIP Skye xxxx

Bring love and happiness to all you do and it will be repaid tenfold.

Offline MooCat

• Adult Cat
    • Myspace Musician
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2008, 23:36:21 PM »
 Ernie , im missing you every day and youre always in my thoughts
 ill save a bowl of turkey for you and Tigger tommorow , im sure
 youre both watching the new boys antics and remembering the
 good times we shared.
  We will always be together and my lap is forever yours , sleep
well my friends.

"There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats."

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2008, 06:48:00 AM »
RIP little Dot.  Hope you are safe at Rainbow Bridge party

Offline nessa (A C S )

• Cat Rescue
  • Adult Cat
  • Kai David 11/02/09
    • Animal Care Society (Cork)
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2008, 04:50:00 AM »
For The Dot who died yesterday 22-12-2008
Run Free my little Girl you had bearly begun to live and you had seen so much in your short little life you may have been small but once we got to know you you brought so much joy to everyone you met. T he night I decided to check to see if you were a little girl you bit me and wouldnt let me look. you acted all like an alley cat hissing and spitting but once we removed the rough edges you were a pure sweetheart and you melted everyones heart. Last week you went to Shelly your foster mom who love you the moment that she saw you and two day later she was asking me how she could go about adopting yousadly it wasnt ment to be thursday you got sick and had to be taken to the vet you were given fluids and Antibotics and you went home to shelly on friday come saturday you still hadnt eaten so shelly took you back to another vet you were fading at this stage you were given steriods antibotic and more fluids yesterday a decision was made to bring you back to me and and we would try and find out why you wouldnt eat.I got you this morning at 8.45am and was very shocked by what I saw you were skin and bone I got you into a warm crate and tried to get some fluids into you but you fought me every step of the way.I spoke to Albert and also to Tom Farrington and explained what was going on with you.Tom suggested getting you tested for hemobartonella as you had all the symptons an appointment was made for 3.30pm this afternoon and I took you in a taxi but sadly as the vet was shaving your neck to take the blood you arrested the vet tried to bring you back around but you wanted to go....you passed away with the tears of 3 people in that room Myself,the vet and Albert.......all my kittens that have passed away while in my care are burried under peter's tree as I have run out of space I decided to get you cremated and if hannah will allow me to I would like to scatter your ashes back in tipperary from where you came from...Thank you for coming into my life even if it was only for a little while night night my little Dot

My grandson Kai David McMahon Fitzgerald Butler was born on the 11/02/09 at 5.03pm weight 8lb 14ozs

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2008, 22:40:05 PM »
Merry Christmas Layla, I have your Christmas decorations on the tree. I miss you so much my little princess and wish you were here more than anything. I hope you are playing hard at the bridge with all the other puds and lazing in the sun- go and find Ebony, Nanny and Grandad's cat who recently joined you at the bridge.

Christmas kisses for ...
My princess Layla xxx
My beautiful bassett hound boy Winston xxx
Lovely Ebony xxx
Sweet little Monty xxx
My beautiful panther Ozzy xxx
My childhood best friends, Benny and Mishca xxx

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2008, 21:50:23 PM »
Merry Christmas Bertie and I wish you were here to spend christmas with your new brothers and sister - its a year tomorrow since you left and I still miss you every day xxxxx
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 14:14:38 PM »
To my Handsome boys Beau & Zak.
Beau (21 months) it has been 5 long hard years you would be 7 next April.

and Zak (2 weeks before you 1st birthday  :'( ) 4 long hard years without you you would be 5 next Feb.

I still miss you, but as you know I tell every morning as I leave for work that I love you. Sending you EXTRA love and kiss' on this festive occasion. And if snowflakes were kiss I'd send you a blizzard xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Till we meet again lads. Remember your Mummy loves you and always will.

Kiss' for my Mums cat Kash who left for the bridge on the 5th September aged 12 xxxxx

Kiss' for my sister cat Sonny who left for the bridge just aged 18 months. He was a feral kitten in Spain and she took him in. Sadley he had feline lukeimiea (spelling) - he was born with it as many feral babes are, but he was given love and affection. And was my Sister's little ray of Sunshine.

xxxx to all bridge babes - if possible send Rainbows so we know you are safe and happy.

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Gwen

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »
To Modlen,Medrus,Pitw,Harley,Pwt,Tiggers,Sammy,Zar,Mickey,Fluffy,Gabby,Chumee,Cheeka,Blackie,Topsy,Mickey,Bruno,Teddy,Hobbit,Licorice we still miss your purrs and tailwags more than ever.  Heres us wishing you all a very happy Christmas up in Rainbow Bridge and lookout for eachother until we are ready collect you.

Love you all xx
Love me,love my animals.

Offline sheryl

• Super Cat
  • Im a Crazy CatWoman
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2008, 09:45:23 AM »
Happy Christmas to my Bridge babies

Olly G xxx
Bina xxx
Roxy xxx
Ambe rxxx

Always and forever in my heart - love and miss you all so much - have a lovely Christmas little ones xxx
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner?  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 23:43:52 PM »
Sending Christmas kisses to my Bridge babies

~ Star ~ xxx

~ Marmite ~ xxx

~ Storm ~ xxx

~ Skaggy Cat ~ xxx

And Mummy's Boy Pooh ....who might or might not be a Bridge baby xxx

Offline tigerbaby

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 21:25:45 PM »
Sending all my love, thoughts and tender loving chin tickles to my number 1 baby boy Jameson. I miss you terribly but I know your spirit is living on here, I can feel it. Although I only had you for 14 months the love we shared will last for a lifetime.

Love you Tiger Baby. Always and forever. My best friend in the whole world, ever. Thanks for everything you brought to my life... love, laughs, friendship, comfort.. I miss you so much. We will meet again Baby. Until then I will keep putting candles on your shrine, and cherish the little signs you send me from the Bridge.

Happy Christmas my gorgeous Boy. Don't push past the other kitties in the christmas buffet queue... there will be enough turkey for all of you  :Luv2:

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 18:22:29 PM »
To all furbabies that have passedover the bridge but especially my big Vesti boy, cannot believe you have gone and its still so raw, I know you will return home to be with us forever after Christmas mate and then mummy will never let you go ever again.   I love you so much it hurts  :'(

Offline Maddiesmum

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 18:06:37 PM »
To all my pet babies who are at the Bridge, I love and miss you, Pepsi, Madison, Guiness and Dragan (plus Sasha and all my bunnies, guineas, budgies)

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 16:16:40 PM »
To all the Clan Cats - Toerag, Haggis, Moose, Hissy Holly, Bertie, Gracie, Gem and her kits - Star, Cairo and Shanghai and our latest boy Tiger reunited with your big Bro Toerag and finally the Clan Cats big Doggie brother Breeze

All loved and wanted and missed every day and talked about often your Christmas tree will be up tomorrow all have their own decoration on the pet tree

To those you leave behind and the ones you all allow to join us it makes no difference to us you are all and will always be part of our lives and forever Clan Cats and Dogs! :Luv2: :hug:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Christmas kisses to the Rainbow bridge kitty's
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 16:03:21 PM »
This thread is being delivered by Angels straight to Rainbow bridge-

Happy Christmas my little girl, I am hoping you and all the other RB Kitty's are going to have a good one this year, its been a hard 4 years without you  :( But I know your in Heaven smiling down  :)

Everywhere I go, every smile I see, I know you are there smiling back at me
Dancing in moonlight I know you are free cos I can see your star shining down on me  :Luv:

You will always be my little girl and still love you to  infinity and beyond  :Luv:

Happy Christmas sweetheart
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:angel:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Link to CatChat